“Very nice food”

Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Ave
Description: Nick's indoor/outdoor Laguna Beach venue features Classic American comfort food, crave-able bar snacks, plus unique cocktails & an extensive wine list. Located in the heart of Laguna Beach, our intimate 80-seat restaurant features a chic bar and beautiful outdoor patio. Our décor highlights several artistic touches, from inlaid abalone and oyster-shell accents to artistic mosaic tile floors. The Exotic wood-trimmed booths and hand-blown glass lamps along with warm tones of brown, blue and sand complement the exposed brick walls. Our exhibition kitchen showcases the talents of our passionate culinary team. Nick’s Laguna Beach has become a favorite in Orange County to dine, drink and escape.
Jackson, Wyoming, United States
“Very nice food”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A Tuesday late afternoon and the restaurant starts to fill up with people very fast! Looks like is a fav place to many local and walk-in too. Food was good and service was great. I had the Chilean sea bass and is exactly what I expected. Very nicely crisp pan seared outside on the fish, moist and succulent inside. Would certainly come back again!

• Visited June 2014

• Korean first
  • Thai first
The Villages, Florida
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Had a few cocktails & lunch here with friends - on vacation. Everything was top-notch: drinks, food, atmosphere & attentive servers. Great local place. Discovered it's a dog-friendly place as I spotted a water bowl on the sidewalk upon leaving.

Portland, Maine
“Excellent food, great ambiance”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We ate there for dinner. Made a reservation through open table. Took us right on time. Great atmosphere. We were traveling as tourist but you can tell its a favorite local spot as well. My husband had baby back ribs. They were delicious. Melt in your mouth. I had spare ribs and fully loaded baked potato. Both were very good. Could have split baked potato. I would recommend if you're in the area!!

Visited May 2014
Irvine, CA
“Great spot for high-end bar fare on PCH”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We had a good meal at Nick's. It has a great location in the middle of Laguna Beach. Clearly, it gets a large number of walk in customers. We had a reservation and were seated almost immediately. The walk-ins had quite a wait. We were on the small patio, which is worth asking for.

The menu is limited, but offers a good range of meats, salads, and seafood. I had cioppino and my companion the steak sandwich. Both were quite good and very filling. My one disappointment was the pear martini which was more pineapple juice flavored than pear flavored. We tried the butter cake for dessert. I wasn't wowed, though my companion thought very highly of it. I suspect that they do it well, but it just isn't to my taste.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank too_few_trips_1
laguna beach, california
“One of my local favorites ~”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

First word ~ Parmesan asparagus fries with dipping sauce!!! Order those and you'll become addicted to those at first bite! This is my son's favorite restaurant, so we celebrated at Nick's!!! Everyone was very happy with their meals. The salmon was done to perfection with the tastiest mashed potatoes to boot!! I had a delicious seared ahi salad and then nibbled off the salmon plate.....fabulous, fresh and delicious! The servers are readily available and very helpful and friendly!! My son loves their burgers and skinny fries! This is his first choice in town when we're deciding where to go to eat!!!

• Visited March 2014