“Lived up to its reviews”
Review of Sunset Cove Villas

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Laguna Beach
Sunset Cove Villas
Reviewed 9 June 2010

Stayed here for a week over the holiday weekend, and can validate the previous reviews of the place. Spotlessly clean, spacious, and a great location right on the beach & within an easy walk of the downtown shops and restaurants. The kitchen was better equipped than the one in our home, and the guest laundry was a welcome amenity for longer stay self-catering travelers.
If there was a 6 star category for accommodation Sunset Villas would surely rate it.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robert1969

Reviewed 8 June 2010

My family and I enjoyed this beautiful property immensely. It was a first class visit. We stayed in Antigua. The beds were so comfortable and everything was decorated with the appropriate theme. I hate to admit that I was in love cooking with the the top of the line pots and pans. They really did think of everything. The location is a perfect short walk to downtown and so convenient to have the grocery store accross the street. I only wished I had discovered the free dryers in the laundry room before the last day I was there. It was wonderful to listen to the ocean all day and night.

We appreciated the sand toys, boogie boards, and beach chairs that we were able to borrow and return each day. Even the outside shower for rinsing off the sand from your feet and body before going back inside had warm water.

The amount of space was perfect for my family of 4 and the villas were top of the line, first class.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank travelligfriend
Reviewed 11 March 2010

Amazing.

I don't even know where to start. We stayed in the Martinique villa. Ownership greeted us personally and showed us around the property. My wife and I gasped when we stepped into our villas. I can safely say we have never stayed anywhere like this in our lives - and we have done a LOT of traveling. The kitchen facilities are top-notch. The entertainment set-up is amazing with a wonderful surround-sound setup. The whirlpool tub as a fantastic way to start each day. The BBQs are hard-wired in to the gas so it was a breeze to cook on the patio. The bed was ridiculously comfortable and had luxurious linens and pillows. I've attached a bunch of photos for other readers to be able to see for themselves how amazing this place was.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank traversingtheglobe
Reviewed 30 January 2010

"" I have stayed at Sunset Cove Villas on several occations, and have enjoyed a few of the villa offerings. The accomodations are right on the sand on a nice safe beach and the views of the ocean are breathtaking from every angle from the villas. Each villa is decorated in a different motif with beautiful furnishings, t...he finest linens, and fully stocked kitchens. Great location in Laguna Beach with restaurants and art museums all within walking distance. Sunset Cove offers a wide variety of villa options for friends, family , or just a quiet get away for two. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2009

I went to Sunset Cove for a few days of uninterrupted beach time. I needed to go someplace where I could recharge after a long summer.

I got exactly what I was looking for.

Laguna Beach is pretty mellow compared to most Orange County cities. It has a nice, village feel. Within that, Sunset Cove has carved out a private refuge right on the sand. I felt isolated in the very best sense of the word.

I was in the Seychelles Villa, one that I would highly recommend because of the uninterrupted ocean views. The interior was fitting and extremely comfortable, but the paintings and other touches play second fiddle to the views of the Pacific. When the tide was high the water would lap at the seawall underneath my deck. In the mornings I'd a take swim then have breakfast at the beach cottage turned coffee shop next door (Sunset Cove provides vouchers).

I've stayed in other exclusive resorts, hotels and villas and Sunset Cove offers all of the accoutrements that typifies that type of place: flat-screen TVs in the living room and bedroom, a bathtub the size of my college dorm room, Egyptian cotton on a massive and insanely cozy bed, etc. The bathtub and bed I used, but the TVs weren't touched once.

Not when there was all that ocean to enjoy.

I left feeling invigorated-- which is what I had been going for all along.

(Notes: The property is loaded with perfect places to watch the sunset-- an experience not to be missed, the staff is friendly and helpful, but give the guests plenty of space, which I loved. I'd highly recommend the nearby taco shop, La Sirena, for organic Mexican Food, the sushi bar across the street is half-price on Thursdays)

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
5  Thank stevebram
Reviewed 7 October 2009

Everything was very nice. The room was clean and nicely decorated, great view, close to restaurants and shopping. A lovely place!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2009

Quiet and peaceful with the sand and waves below you're deck. Privacy and seclusion is respected with a staff that does not intrude, yet available & friendly when needed. The location is removed from downtown, yet an easy stroll to art/shopping, restaurant variety and beach action. Wonderful place!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo