“sunset views superb, service mixed, food OK”
Review of Laguna Beach House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Laguna Beach House
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I love sand dab and was lucky to find it on the menu as a special; nothing special but sweet and fine, bland mash and broccoli in stead of broccolini .I was expecting blood orange in the Beach House Salad as described on the menu but got Valencia orange only; I did not care to tell waitress who was already stressed out and not up to her name.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

fun place with great views of the pacific, fun for breakfast, the best palce is next door they own the deck which is right on the beach

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Order your favorite drink, lean back and enjoy the surf and sand any time of day. Especially great for Brunch, call for reservations on weekends. This is THE place for great Ramos Fizz and Bloody Mary's if you are into those libations.
I have taken my whole family here, the kids loved the pigs in blanket, hotcakes, the adults loved the wide variety of brunch, lunch and dinner fare.
Evenings in June has the sun setting quite late so the sunsets are amazing.
Winter evenings offer dinners around the cozy fireplace in the indoor dining area.
Valet parking is offered or you can park above PCH and walk down to the restaurant on Sleepy Hollow if you feel like some exercise.

1  Thank claymaryjo
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We had dinner on Saturday night, made reservations and were promptly seated to a front row table. Felt like we were on vacation, when in fact we live down the road. We ordered the special "sand dabs"...they were delicious. Service as good as well. We have not been there in some time and now will put this place back into our rotation. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I think my descriptions says it all, Old house turned into restaurant. I live in Laguna and do not go out of my way to visit the "Beach House" but I don't think you'll be disapointed if you go.