Seaside Laguna Inn & Suites
Art Hotel - Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$189
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
US$155
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$359
US$341
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$408
US$386
US$298
US$204
  • Beachfront
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$836
US$794
US$753
US$701
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$177
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$201
  • Pool
The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$348
US$332
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsocean viewrooms are pretty smallprepackaged pastriessurrounding hotelsstandard rooms arefree parking and wifireasonable walkshort walk to beachstand up showersized bedsliding door opensmall refrigeratorpleasant staylarge balconyfirst floorflat screen tvwould stay again
Reviewed 24 March 2014

BEWARE!! DO NOT COME HERE! this hotel has a major COCKROACH infestation!! The first thing I got as guest besides the rude manager or owner TINO were two cockroaches on the ceiling! When taking a shower I must have seen three cockroaches in the bathroom! The rooms are extremely dirty which is probably why they have this problem. After my discovery of the unbearable living conditions I went to talk to management Some Jerk off manager or owner named TINO that I could barely understand with his horrible accent said if we didn't like it we could leave! I can't believe this place hasn't been shut down with how dirty and filthy it is!! DO NOT Come here! You're better off going to a motel 6!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank John D
Angel L, Manager at Seaside Laguna Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear John,
Pls. know that we've changed all the furniture, completely remodeled every room, and that our pest control company has cleaned every corner. Also, you'll be happy to know that we have established a new management team! We hope that you'll stay with us again and allow us to make it up to you.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I had to fly in with one day's notice to take care of some business and needed to find a cheap, decent room to offset the high priced airfare. I chose Seaside as the price was right for basic room. It's a family run property and the owner Majid, and brother-in-law, Tino are warm, gracious. and hospitable. Basic room had a bed, table w. two chairs, free wifi, a tv, closet, and bathroom w. shower stall. Basic, no frills, clean, sufficient. It's near everything in downtown Laguna Beach and the ocean and beach are right behind the property. If you're budget conscious, this is a good enough place that will meet your needs.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Belle-Lettrist
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Spent our Valentines Weekend in Laguna Beach and couldn't be happier. The key to this hotel is the one and only Tino! Tino gave us the best recommendations for dinner, lunch, breakfast, activities, secret beach spots, and was the most polite person I have ever experienced while staying as a guest at a hotel/resort/inn.The rooms are very clean, beds are super comfortable, and location is Prime spot for walking everywhere good. Highly recommend this hotel for the price, location and BEST service. Thank you TINO! We will be back soon and often.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SJSTravelGal
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Laguna Beach has always been a classic spot for my friends and I to surf and hang around. We've been to many hotels that are overpriced, unfriendly, or just straight-up not worth the hype. After reading the reviews for this motel, I was ambivalent since there were many great reviews, but also a few not so great ones. After staying at the inn for 3 days, I loved it! Every day, I would wake up to a beautiful view and the beach would be literally STEPS away from the motel. Even though the rooms were the biggest, they were very comfortable, fresh, and clean. There was never that old stench that I would find at other hotels that haven't renovated their furniture in a while. The service was amazing! Managers were super friendly and helpful. I am definitely coming back to this inn for future trips to Laguna and I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a comfortable, refreshing, and affordable stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Selena33020
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We enjoyed our stay here very much. Very friendly Managers and we loved the sundowner on our balcony with a nice view on the ocean.
We would recommend it and come back if possible. Nice thai restaurant just on the other side of the street.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple