“Best Gelato - recommended - you will not be disappointed”
Review of Gelato Paradiso

Gelato Paradiso
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Laguna Beach
Description: authentic Italian gelato and sorbetto
Description: authentic Italian gelato and sorbetto
UK
“Best Gelato - recommended - you will not be disappointed”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing quality & great value - can get busy, however service is friendly & I guess it's what you expect for great Gelato in a beach resort.

Family & I keep going back & have always had the same experience - head for here if you like Gelato or ice cream,

1 Thank MB19

• Turkish first
Santa Barbara, California
“Just like Italy”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stumbled across Gelato Paradiso when using Peppertree Lane as a cut-through between our parking lot and the PCH. The smell of fresh waffle cones was enough to draw us in and I'm so glad we stopped. Having eaten my share of true Italian gelato on my travels in Italy, I can safely say this CA gelato transported me right back to that summerin Italy. Favors were exceptional and the price was right. It was so rich that even my ice cream loving husband couldn't finish his large cup of gelato. The staff was friendly and let us sample lots of favors without batting an eye before squeezing up to three favors in a single cup. Divine! You must make a stop. Here if you have a hankering for a cold treat.

• Visited July 2014
Novato, California
“Refreshing and decadent!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Don't miss this place--the perfect cap to a day at the beach! Highly recommend the peach gelato--super refreshing. Delicious waffle cones. Super cute courtyard path to get here, and you can even watch them hand churning the gelato. A real treat! (Don't worry about any lines--service is friendly and amazingly speedy!)

• Visited July 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Wait in line for a rich treat”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everything made on premises. The waffle cones smell good and are good. Excellent flavor options. Friendly service.

Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida, United States
“A delightful treat. ”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

A must stop on a sunny day. The employees are very friendly and gladly let you sample as many flavors as you like. I tried about 5 flavors until I settled on cheesecake. All the flavors I tried were yummy. You can't go wrong.