Montage Laguna Beach
Art Hotel - Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$189
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/05
US$359
US$341
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$390/night.

Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
US$162
US$155
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/05
Book now, pay at stay
US$408
US$386
  • Pool
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$305
US$275
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$361/night.

Free cancellation until 30/05
Book now, pay at stay
US$298
US$204
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

US$793
US$701
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$205
US$177
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$201
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$348
US$325
Hotelpower.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$409/night.

1,412 results
All reviewsspa poolstudio restaurantmain poollobby loungekids clubfour seasonsthe ritzbusiness conferencepool stafffitness centerbeautiful propertystar resortsouthern californiaincredible viewsocean viewturn down servicefire pit
Reviewed 22 February 2014

What can I say about this place that hasn't been said before? The Montage is a spectacular, magical place and should be on everyone's bucket list. We enjoyed our stay from the minute we got out of the car until it was time to get back to reality and head back to the salt mines in NYC. Everything was perfect, from the staff who were all extremely friendly, polite and helpful, to the room which was of a good size and beautifully decorated, to the grounds and the dining venues. The bed was super comfortable and we slept blissfully, with the door to the balcony wide open so that we could enjoy the ocean breeze and the sound of the crashing waves. We loved sitting by the main pool and the hot tub with our chaises overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We can' wait to return.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Montage Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

You describe what I hope is the quintessential Montage experience, complete with relaxation and awe-inspiring moments by the sea. I am glad you can cross an item off your ‘bucket list’ and hope it was just one of many spectacular retreats.

Warmly,

Todd Orlich

Reviewed 22 February 2014

A beautiful setting overlooking the ocean. The entrance opens into a grand lobby. Our room was $425.00 a night for a non-ocean view. Our view was the parking area. Staff very attentive, room was very nice with very nice bath amenities, wifi was poor, two newspapers including the NY Times. Nice lunch at Mosaic Grille and dinner at the Studio was excellent.

Room Tip: Try to get an ocean view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

The Montage has ruined me - me and my family love it so much that there is no where else I would rather stay. When I think of family vacations, I think of the Montage. My son loves the Staff at Paintbox, my husband and I get alone and family time and everything is perfect - the setting, the rooms, the service are all too notch. I was there for business in December 2013 and had a noisy room. I let management know when I returned in January 2014 and they more than made it up to me. I would go back monthly f I could but I will settle for a few times a year. I'm already planning our next trip - I can't wait!

Stayed: January 2014

Decor- chic
Service- outstanding
Bed- super comfy
Linens- fluffy

I stayed here one night and was a very happy camper! I wish I could have stayed longer. The staff everywhere you went were unfailingly polite and the sea views are so relaxing and beautiful. I stayed in a 2 queen bed room. There were plush slippers, fancy bath products and robes. The complimentary water and chocolates just added to the already lux feel. The rooms are a calm yellow and white oasis with a ridiculously awesome bathroom. They even have a speaker for the tv in the bathroom so you can still hear it.

I'm coming back when I'm not working so I can enjoy the gorgeous heated pool and a massage at the spa!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ToddOrlichGM, General Manager at Montage Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

I am glad that the comforts of the room and all the special touches made for such a wonderful experience. We hope to create another luxurious getaway for you in the near future.

Warm regards,

Todd Orlich

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is the third year in a row that our company has used the Montage in Laguna Beach for our Western Region Sales Conference and I can honestly say that it is one of the finest hotels I have ever stayed in - and I have traveled to over 40 countries! The staff is fantastic. The facilities are first class. The restaurants are outstanding and the views of the Pacific Ocean are spectacular. We will be coming back again and again. It's a magical place. Simply extraordinary!

Andrew Janczak