I must admit...I was VERY nervous about staying at this hotel. The revews on Trip Advisor lead me to believe that I would be staying at an over priced, run down property with less than acceptable service. I had no choice - I had pre-payed for the entire 6-day stay July 30 thru Aug 4th in order to take advantage of the (non-refundable) "advance purchase" promotion. Well, I am beyond THRILLED to report that my children & I had the most amazing experience; far more than I could have hoped for: 1) As far as the reports that it's over priced, check out the other beah front properties; Hotel Laguna, etc...They are all a bit pricey. It's Laguna Beach! Pacific Edge room rates are right on par with its neighbors. 2) As far as the service - the staff went above and beyond to make sure every request we made was accommodated. And the staff is s friendly. It's clear that they enjoy working for this company. 3) As far as run down - I guess I didn't see this aspect of the hotel. My room was clean, always over-stocked with towels, etc...and the property/location is gorgeous.
My 2 children (ages 14 & 4) and I travel 2 Laguna Beach twice a year to visit family. We will never stay anywhere else. Pacific Edge is our new home in Laguna and we can't wait for our next visit. I guess the only negative thing I can say is that our vacation had to come to an end after 6 days of rest, relaxation, great dining at this hotel & in the vicinity, and a family memory that we will not soon forget. Thank you Pacific Edge! See you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach