The pacific edge is old and feels like a motel. In a village room you can hear ever motorcycle, bus, and emergency vehicle that drives past. If you stay in a village room then bring ear plugs or crank up the air conditioning to drown out the noisy street otherwise you will not have a relaxing sleep. The rooms are poorly insulated so you can also hear the tv and talking from adjacent rooms. The bathroom is small and the shower, toilet, and tap have very poor pressure. Also make sure that the doors connecting adjacent rooms are locked as we had another guest come into our room through a connecting door. The receptionist told us we could check out whenver if we were not satisfied with our room. The staff members were not interested in our satisfaction. The only pluses of this hotel are its location, free beach loungers, 2 swimming pools, keurig coffee machine, fridge, and free newspaper. For $250 a night the pacific edge was poor value and unsatisfactory. This hotel gives joi de vivre a bad name. I recommend staying at a brand name hotel with high standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach