I have stayed here several times -- most recently a few nights ago. The views are stunning. The rooms are spotless. The service is so friendly and responsive. I love this hotel. I also love that I can bring my dog! It's not 5 star, but it's clean and comfy and the ocean is outside your door. The variable is who your neighbors are and how crowded it is. Mid-week in the winter, this place cannot be beat. I go there to get some work done in peace and quiet, to be on the ocean (the only way to be closer to the water would be to be on a boat!), and to restore my soul. There is nothing like watching the sunset from the balcony and falling asleep to the sound of the surf. My first time there I watched a pod of dolphins from my balcony and I was hooked. My experience in the summer has been that it draws BOTH the OC party crowd (this is not a quiet, understated bunch) and lots of families, so it's a totally different deal. If you like peace and quiet and the best views around go to the Pacific Edge in the winter. If you don't mind a louder, more rowdy crowd, you'll be happy here in the summer too. Either way get an oceanfront room! And pick up coffee and muffins next door at the Orange Inn, a lovely little cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach