We visited this hotel for several days in nov 2012, our family's first trip to disney and legoland. We booked on expedia, wanting a mid point between our two destinations. Upon arrival I was uneasy, as motels with the outside doors freak me out. Upon check in, we were greeted with the absolute best staff we have ever encountered! It is amazing, considering customer service in our country is declining rapidly. They truly appear to love their jobs, and we will return to this hotel next time we go to the area. Our children received a cute little bucket of sand toys, dinner on site with views and the serene sounds of ocean waves was awesome. The blankets they provided as the evening chilled in the semi outdoor restaurant were a thoughtful touch. The rooms aren't glitzy and are dated, but were very clean, and I felt like I was staying in an extremely laid back beach condo. Never again will I make assumptions just because of the exterior room access. We felt completely safe the entire trip, and I highly recommend any employer in the hospitality business send their staff to train with these amazing people. Heck, all of us can take a lesson from the level of respectful, kind, and accommodating service of the staff at this location. I am now wondering if we would experience the same at all join de fiver hotels? Kudos to you all, spread the love to the rest of the planet please!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Pacific Edge on Laguna Beach, a Joie de Vivre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach