I made a reservation for an ocean view room for New Year's Eve prior to reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. Once I did read some of these reviews, I started to get super nervous and was rethinking my decision to stay here. But my experience at this hotel was awesome and I felt compelled to write a review, which I have never done before.
I found the staff to be really friendly and helpful. I had called ahead of time to request the Reef building which I had read was the quietest since it was the furthest away from the pool. They were more than happy to switch my room and put me in the Reef building. At check-in they were really helpful in giving directions for the surrounding area. Even the valet was really friendly.
Our room was completely amazing, especially the view!!! Yes, the colors of the room are unusual but they are bright and fun. Yes, it's not a five star resort. But the room was clean and the view was to die for and completely worth the money. The bed was so comfortable I could have slept for days!!
All in all I would definitely recommend this hotel for those looking for a quality hotel with a killer view of the Pacific. We will be returning in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the cool ocean breeze brushing up against your cheek. Admire the views of the deep, blue, Pacific Ocean from the balconies overlooking the waves of one of our oceanfront rooms. Enjoy convenient sunning, surfing and swimming as the sand is just steps from your room. Pacific Edge Hotel is not only steps away from the sand of the California coast, but also steps away from everything that Laguna Beach has to offer. The hotel is within walking distance of both Laguna Village and the shops and galleries along the South Coast Highway. In addition to your holiday and vacation needs, we are known for being an ideal destination for groups, social events, and wedding. Our magnificent Villa offers a prime, one-of-kind event space, suitable for the most important and precious events. We look forward to you joining us for your next leisure or business stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Pacific Edge
- Pacific Edge Laguna Beach
- Vacation Village Laguna Beach