“Very informative”

Pacific Marine Mammal Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The Pacific Marine Mammal Center rescues, rehabilitates and releases marine mammals and inspires ocean stewardship through research, education and collaboration. We are open to the public for visitors every day from 10am - 4pm. We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. There is no charge for visiting us, but donations are appreciated!
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We found this place a very short drive out of town...drive slow or you will miss the place! The lady's who talked to us were so informative and knowledgeable about the sea lions and you could tell how passionate they are!

There are newer reviews for Pacific Marine Mammal Center

Reviewed 16 June 2014

we have been to some of the best Aquariums in the country. This is a great place to visit and revisit.

1  Thank lolypaphites
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I stopped at Pacific Marine Mammal Center on a Saturday morning and was surprised to see it empty. I had the good fortune of receiving a private tour from a lovely docent. She was so passionate about the work that the center does. It was wonderful to see the self-less work that these volunteers do for sea lions and other marine mammals in need. If you enjoy animals and have an hour to stop, I highly reccomend it. While I was alone, this would be a valuable trip for children.

1  Thank webbervee
Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is a nice little place to stop by for 15-30 minutes. It's small and cute. My baby liked seeing the animals, blossoming flowers, and pushing the buttons on the sounds display. Check their website before you plan a visit because they tell you how many animals they currently have on site. We saw over 20 animals which I imagine was a lot more fun than just seeing a couple.

There is limited parking on a gravel parking lot outside the center. There is no admission fee, but they accept donations and their is a small gift store.

2  Thank hmsd25
Reviewed 11 May 2014

These volunteers do excellent work with these marine animals. My kids loved it - very informative. I wish them continued success!