“Best spot in Laguna! Breathtaking views...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Clbartonb...
Antioch, California
“Best spot in Laguna! Breathtaking views, comfortable, immaculate, just perfect!”
Reviewed 30 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I can not praise this property and Bianca enough. Our family had a very tough week dealing with the passing of a family member and spending our last couple days in So. California before heading North at Palazzo D'Stella was just what we needed.
The property is nothing short of amazing. Everything we needed was right there. Bianca was welcoming and we felt at home immediately. Thank you!
The only hiccup we had is that the booking agent did not convey the message to Bianca that we were bringing our dog, which I was very clear about since that was the main reason we booked a villa and not a hotel . I suggest booking through the site and not over the phone to make sure that all itemized costs are showing before you sign the contract. Before check in we were informed we would be charged an additional $150 (non-refundable) which means we paid $250 in cleaning fees and only stayed at the villa 2 days. However, that being said in the end we were happy they allowed Wilson to be there with us. Our dog is a very well behaved small dog but I can imagine the havoc that could be caused by one that is not on the property, so that fact that they allow dogs in some of the villas at all is nice.
I hesitated to write a review because I want this property all to myself! lol. However, it is too wonderful not to share. Enjoy!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and easy access to the beach
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kostergir...
Los Angeles, California
“Laguna Retreat is a real treat!”
Reviewed 6 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I was searching for a vacation rental in location and found this little Gem. It is the perfect location, just steps to the beach, walking distance to downtown restaurants and a great view!
They offer wonderful amenities, fully stocked kitchen, beach chairs umbrellas, yoga mats, fitness equipment and boogie boards. Did I mention the staff Bianca and Ryan were amazing! See ya next year!

Wilcur
Olathe, Kansas
“Very Good...but”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

This retreat was quite nice. It was small, but very luxurious and Bianca was a good host! She attended to most (I'll explain the exception below) of our needs and was very kind. The kitchen was fully equipped, but could use some updated pots and pans. The room did not have much of an ocean view, however, just a few steps away to the shared porch, we had fantastic views. The outdoor furniture was also very nice including umbrellas. Also, the beach was a very short walk (about a minute) and was quite convenient. They provided chairs and umbrellas for the beach that was also quite nice. We used the gas grill, but it could use some repair, as it easily burned the food due to some worn out parts.

This retreat provided a certificate for free whale watching for two. This was close to a $100 value and was a great addition to our stay. Thanks for that! Also, the coffee was fabulous!

Although this was a great stay, we had one major complaint. When booking the villa, I specifically asked the owner if the fire pit worked, as this was a major reason why we booked this villa. He assured me that it did, however, when I arrived, it was not in working order. I complained about this to Bianca, however, it was blown off as if it was not a big deal and no one took any action to repair it during our entire 3-night stay. At the least, the owner should have called with an apology. This was quite disappointing, especially due to my daughter really looking forward to having discussions near the fire pit and this being one of the main reasons why we rented this villa.

With that said, the bed was very comfortable and the appliances were top notch. The only downside to the bedroom, was the fact that there was an outside light shining through the window directly above the bed. This caused the room to be lit up at night, making it difficult to sleep. When it went off, it was quite pleasant. Also, a simple but annoying issue, was that you could not run the bathtub water without water also coming from the shower. Again, no big deal, just a little annoying. We did not bring it up during our stay, but seems like a simple fix.

Overall, we really enjoyed the villa. Just wish we would not have been misinformed about the fire pit.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Quality of the updates in the villa
Liked least: Fire pit did not work
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
torontosu...
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Hostess (Maureen)”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 for a stay in August 2012

My family vacation was made all the more wonderful by the friendly accommodating site manager Maureen. The resort was perfect for our needs.We hope to return. Thanks
Dennis Mark

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: would have preferred 2 bedroom
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
Colorado
Reviewed 27 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Luxury-minded travelers
Colorado
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing