“Delicious Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Visited for late Sunday afternoon lunch. Food was flavorful and fresh. The food is not spicy hot at all, but is very flavorful. I usually like Thai food the hotter the better, and usually am given the option to change the hotness level. Changing the spicy rating was not an option here, but trust the chef ... they make it just perfect! Restaurant dining area was clean. Service good. Try the Thai iced tea!

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

Awesome authentic Thai food...beautiful setting the only critique was that the prices were too high & portions could have been a little bigger! Overall worth paying a little extra for crunchy fresh vegetables!

Reviewed 14 September 2013

My folks took us to Thai Brothers where we were warmly welcomed by the staff. They take great pride in making service personal and introduced themselves to us.

Food was excellent, great value and fresh. Both seafood and meat dishes were well prepared. I had the Crying Tiger (grilled marinated beef steak over lettuce serve with spicy lime sauce) which was one of the best Thai dishes I have had.

A small restaurant so be sure to book!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Simple restaurant on side street 1/2 block off main drag in Laguna Beach. Food was fantastic . We recently did 2 week trip to Thailand and food there was the highlight. Food at Thai Brothers was as good. I had the Firery Chicken (cannot recall their exact name) but it was fantastic. All entrees of our group got great reviews. Almost went back second night in a row, but we never do that when on vacation.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Our friends, who live locally, recommended this restaurant. Our party of 4 arrived at the restaurant at 5:30p and was seated immediately. The wait staff was attentive and friendly. My wife ordered the Yellow Famous (yellow curry with chicken) and I ordered the Fiery Bamboo (sliced pork with curry). Both entrees were delicious! I'm anxious to go back and try other items on their menu. If you like Thai food, you will love Thai Bros!