“Cake is pretty but dry.”
Review of Casey's Cupcakes - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casey's Cupcakes
Reviewed 2 September 2013

The cupcakes are adorable and the icing is good. The cake portion was very dry and I needed water. Unfortunately I didn't buy any! A couple of years ago these gems were much better. Wonder if they are getting so big that their quality is suffering!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Pleasant staff helped us pick three different cupcakes...all good, especially the red velvet! The cute store was pinkoleous!

Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

One of the worst cupcake sadly. It doesn't taste as good as it looks. The store is cute, friednly service, but the greatness ends there. I'd go elsewhere next time.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Enjoyed a Lemon cupcake. It was excellent! Moist and very lemony. Very cute storefront. Nice packaging.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Casey is a Cupcake Wars winner, and after enjoying her cupcakes I can taste why. I have tried more than just a few cupcakes, including expensive ones, but these are worth a trip to get some. We went back twice to purchase cupcakes in the week we were in Newport Beach on vacation. I really enjoyed the Vivacious Vanilla, but I also really like vanilla ice cream. The frosting was so creamy and you could taste the vanilla. The cupcake itself was very moist, and also tasted of vanilla. We also tried the Razzmatazz Raspberry and the Flavor of the Month both of which were out of this world. The frostings are so creamy and her cupcakes are so moist it is like eating miniature cakes. The cupcakes really taste like the flavors they are named for. Soooo good. The packaging of the cupcakes is cute enough to give your cupcakes as a gift with no rewrapping needed.