“My favorite gift shop”
Review of Buy Hand

Buy Hand
Ranked #1 of 28 Shopping in Laguna Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Affordable handmade one-of-a-kind gifts and souvenirs featuring many Laguna Beach artists and global fair trade artists. Celebrate the humanity of handmade! Find fantastic handmade: jewelry, art, clothing, toys, home goods, greeting cards and pet items with a little flavor of Laguna and abroad.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favorite gift shop”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Buy Hand is my favorite gift shop. From the wonderful greeting cards to the vast selection of jewelry, you will find unique handmade gifts for everyone on your list. It is a great place to find a little bit of Laguna Beach to take home with you.

Visited May 2013
6 Thank Karen Y

Laguna Niguel, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I found my treasure at Buy Hand in Laguna Beach”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is my favorite shop in Laguna Beach, it is all one-of-a-kind handmade jewelry, arts, clothing and cool things you would never even think of! it is the first place I think of for gifts... whether it is a hostess gift or something really special for someone special. Their jewelry is very stylish and affordable and there are new pieces every time I go in that I can't seem go home without... this is a must visit and shop during your Laguna Beach vacation, you will find something special here that will remind of your trip. Plus you feel pretty good knowing you are supporting local artists and crafts people and can even leave your mark on the Handmade Promise!

Visited June 2013
5 Thank Wendi L
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Little Shop in Laguna Beach”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Buy Hand in Laguna Beach, CA is a perfect shop for anyone who loves beautiful things and cares about how and where things are made. The shop has unique, won't find anywhere else, jewelry, silk beach ware, baby toys, purses, gifts for the dog and art for your home all hand made in Southern California. This place is the perfect place to pick up souvenirs for your friends and family back home and to pick up a few things for yourself.Everything is priced so reasonably that I managed to get some gifts for everyone back home that I know they'll love. Each piece is so special and unique. Even the dog got a brand new "I'm a lover not a biter" dog tag! The staff at the store really know the merchandise and the artists' stories. Also, the store itself looks amazing. I'm even thinking of 'borrowing' the orange, grey and white color scheme for my house! Can't wait for my next visit to Laguna Beach. I'm definitely going to stop in at Buy Hand and see what new handmade treasures they have in store for me.

Visited March 2013
5 Thank Madhavi S
Ottawa, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Very cool shop in Laguna Beach”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Buy Hand in Laguna Beach is shop that features very cool one-of-a-kind handmade goods that are made in Laguna Beach and Southern California. They have really beautiful silk clothing that's perfect to wear on the beach which is right across the street from the shop. They have most beautiful jewelry at very reasonable prices. They've gone out of their way to have something for everyone on your list I couldn't help myself, bought myself a few pieces of jewelry of myself.

The owner was very helpful, and find the prefect keepsake of our time in Laguna Beach. Also loved the cute kids stuff and doggie section. Everything in the store is locally handmade. They have really cool handmade pledge at the back of the store. I'm definitely going back to the store when I go back to Laguna Beach.

Visited March 2013