“Tasty and not processed food. ”
Review of Zinc Cafe & Market

Zinc Cafe & Market
Ranked #29 of 168 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Tasty and not processed food. ”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Another stop on our walking tour and it was a hit. We tried the southwest salad, garlic knot and hummingbird cake. All were very good. The southwest salad was very good and quite filling. A must order item.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Filling, healthy, yummy...”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My daughter and I had lunch there recently when a local art gallery owner recommended it to us. The portions were large and the food tasty and fresh. Both the bean burrito (hers) and the combined salad (mine) were really tasty and left us very happy!

Visited June 2014
La Habra Heights, CA
“So good we went two nights in a row!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had the family in Laguna for a short beach vacation recently and we ate at Zinc two nights in a row. It's so nice to find a vegetarian place that tries some different things! The best thing I had was the chile relleno that came with the chilaquiles. Not at all heavy and greasy like many rellenos, it was super flavorful and great! My wife had the nut loaf, which sounds weird but was much like meat loaf (I haven't always been a vegetarian!).

Definitely recommended!

• Visited June 2014
Santa Monica, California
“A great healthy lunch place in Laguna Beach”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We asked for healthy food outdoors restaurant in downtown Laguna Beach and was told to go to Zinc. We were pleasantly surprised by the quickness and the quality of the food.

• Visited June 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great breakfast, convenient location”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

We read several reviews before heading here for breakfast, because a friend highly recommended the place. It is a vegetarian restaurant but for a non-vegetarian there is plenty to enjoy on their menu.

I had the oatmeal with raisins and nuts, with almond milk and it was excellent. My wife had the burrito bowl, with egg and "sausage", which I thought tasted great. We shared a fruit bowl with some of the biggest strawberries I've seen. They were very fresh, and complimented with a banana.

We sat outside, which was very comfortable in spite of high temperatures. The restaurant and a shop of the same name share the space, so you can get it to go if you are in a hurry.

Very good breakfast. My only issue was that I didn't think the coffee was very good. I just wanted black coffee, but I had to add sugar and the remaining almond milk to help me drink it. It was strong, and I'm not a strong coffee person. I should have had a latte which I heard from others were very good.

Worth a stop, especially f you are a vegetarian.

Visited May 2014