“Great breakfast!”

Ranked #48 of 177 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were very hungry so we stopped here for breakfast. The greeter at the front was very friendly and kind. I ordered a breakfast burrito which was very good and my boyfriend had the eggs benedict which he said was very good as well. I had to ask the waitress four times for a glass of ice water and finally grabbed one of the bus boys as he walked by and he brought me one. I think that the waitress was busy because she didn't stop by to check on us or make sure I had got my water or anything. If it weren't for the service I would be giving five circles.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Went to the White House on a Sunday afternoon after another location we tried had a waiting list. I was glad that we did, as we were seated right away. My son and I both had veggie omelets and found them to be excellent. The atmosphere was average and the wait staff was friendly.

1  Thank CSCfromPA
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We were in Laguna to go to the art shows and to the Pageant.

We arrived in Laguna at 11:30 a.m. on a Saturday. The Farmers Market was still going on, so that occupied some prime parking in the Lumberyard as well as brought out some visitors. The lot across from the Pageant ($10 all day) was full, so we found an underground parking structure on Third Street for $5 all day. A bargain!

Wandered about Laguna and found the White House. Took a table for two on the outdoor patio. Excellent, attentive service.

We split a Caesar salad and a Turkey Panini. Both very good.

Extensive menu with choices for everyone.

$37.65 for two.

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

We had a great time here our server Zoe was very attentive she knew the menu inside out. Made great suggestions and the cocktails were really good prices were very reasonable in comparison to other restaurants close by. Plus they have live music and we got to see a live reggae band. The crowd was friendly all ages and seemed like a lot of locals there

Reviewed 18 July 2013

If you are in Laguna Beach this place is a must. The food is fresh and excellent, they are known for they are known for their omelets but don’t leave until you ordered fish dishes or the sliders. Great food at a great value