“Wonderful breakfast”

Ranked #53 of 173 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Found a great place for breakfast! Wonderful selection of omlettes & different types of eggs Benedict . We ate outside on the small patio, good for people watching. The service was terrific!

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

As I write this review, I wonder if all the 1 star reviews actually pertain to this restaurant... Came here for lunch and it was actually really good. From the hot bread, my mahi-mahi (which was cooked perfectly) to the attentive service, everything is exceptional. Plus, everything is reasonably priced.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were very hungry so we stopped here for breakfast. The greeter at the front was very friendly and kind. I ordered a breakfast burrito which was very good and my boyfriend had the eggs benedict which he said was very good as well. I had to ask the waitress four times for a glass of ice water and finally grabbed one of the bus boys as he walked by and he brought me one. I think that the waitress was busy because she didn't stop by to check on us or make sure I had got my water or anything. If it weren't for the service I would be giving five circles.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Went to the White House on a Sunday afternoon after another location we tried had a waiting list. I was glad that we did, as we were seated right away. My son and I both had veggie omelets and found them to be excellent. The atmosphere was average and the wait staff was friendly.

1  Thank CSCfromPA
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We were in Laguna to go to the art shows and to the Pageant.

We arrived in Laguna at 11:30 a.m. on a Saturday. The Farmers Market was still going on, so that occupied some prime parking in the Lumberyard as well as brought out some visitors. The lot across from the Pageant ($10 all day) was full, so we found an underground parking structure on Third Street for $5 all day. A bargain!

Wandered about Laguna and found the White House. Took a table for two on the outdoor patio. Excellent, attentive service.

We split a Caesar salad and a Turkey Panini. Both very good.

Extensive menu with choices for everyone.

$37.65 for two.