“Fun adventure through Laguna”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of ClueHoo

ClueHoo
More attraction details
Owner description: ClueHoo is an affordable, exciting 2 to 3 hour urban scavenger hunt game for everyone that you play at your own pace and schedule. You'll interact with ClueHoo invented gadgets, secret scrolls, and mysterious surprises while exploring the city. The Adventure Kit you receive at the start provides everything you need to play the entertaining game. Book your reservation on the ClueHoo app or website today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
La Verne, California
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun adventure through Laguna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I discovered ClueHoo here on TripAdvisor while looking for things to do with relatives from out of state who had never been to the LA/OC area. As previously stated by other reviewers, ClueHoo is was a lot of fun. We did the Laguna Matata which took us through the town and on the beach.

I initially had issues getting the app to work so called the support number and the owner immediately came to the start location to assist me. I had forgot I had my iPad set for wifi only and needed to turn on the cellular data for the app to work. The owner was very nice and quick to ask the questions to determine why the app wasn't working for me. It was a quick fix and we were off.

ClueHoo is a great way to explore Laguna, whether it is your 1st visit or not. It is a great activity for all ages. I have told everyone I know that they need to go try ClueHoo with their friends or family. The Groupon makes ClueHoo a great deal. I hope ClueHoo spreads to more cities soon. I look forward to more ClueHoo adventures in the future.

1 Thank 1LH

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kids rated this above Disneyland!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Well, they like that too. BUT our 12 yr old and 9 yr old grandchildren and their PHD Grandparents all loveds this adventure. Clues were challenging but not frustrating and the ingenuity kept everyone thinking, analyzing their own role is solving the mysteries, Great problem solving, Great tour of a Beautiful Place, Leadership roles were shared by all and rotated, Humility admissions by all, respect what others bring to the table when a Team effort is in involved. The kids talked at the dinner table for 2 hrs about all the fun, agony of frustration and thrill of success and gave credit to the evolved leaders. Th

1 Thank Icorinne
Brea, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Adventure with every step”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

Had an amazing experience on the ClueHoo scavenger hunt. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I agreed to go with my friends, but I was pleasantly surprised. My group and I were determined to finish first (even though there was just us, but we didn't know at the time). After going through the clues and the speed rounds, we made it back full circle; in a lightning fast time ;) The guys in charge were the friendliest people and we both fed off each others enthusiasm. sincerely hope I can do this again sometime, and that it expands to more places. I know a lot of people that would enjoy such an adventure.

1 Thank Brian L
Dana Point, California
“Fun for ALL ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

My husband and I have lived in Dana Point for years and never explored Laguna Beach. The Cluehoo Scavenger Hunt provided us with the perfect opportunity. We had a great time discovering hidden treasures and are already planning our next Scavenger Hunt- this time with our kids. Whether you are local or visiting, this is fun and exciting way to get to know the city. Meeting the owner at the end was an unexpected but really neat surprise. Thanks Urs and Cluehoo for a such a wonderful adventure :)

1 Thank Jan A
Orange County
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love, love, love!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Our ClueHoo Scavenger Hunt was SO fun!!! We took the Laguna Citta adventure and it was a blast. It's a great way to explore the city, the clues are challenging but not too difficult and very inventive. We were super impressed. Our adventure even included special treats we were not expecting. Well worth the time and effort. We can't wait to try the other adventures. Thanks for a super fun afternoon, ClueHoo!!!

1 Thank Susie J