“Great experience”
Review of ClueHoo

ClueHoo
More attraction details
Owner description: ClueHoo is an affordable, exciting 2 to 3 hour urban scavenger hunt game for everyone that you play at your own pace and schedule. You'll interact with ClueHoo invented gadgets, secret scrolls, and mysterious surprises while exploring the city. The Adventure Kit you receive at the start provides everything you need to play the entertaining game. Book your reservation on the ClueHoo app or website today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Everyone raved about the Cluehoo birthday party we had for my daughter. It was clever, original and just plain fun. With three teams of adults and children, most of whom were locals, we ran around town and learned lots about Laguna. Urs was a pleasure with whom to work, flexible and accommodating. I would highly recommend Cluehoo for adults or kids.

There are newer reviews for ClueHoo

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My family and I had a great time on this Adventure! The clues were well written, not too easy or too hard. The app worked great. My teenaged kids enjoyed it. And Laguna Beach is always a pleasant place to walk around. The treats were welcome and unexpected as well.

1  Thank alakersx3
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I discovered ClueHoo here on TripAdvisor while looking for things to do with relatives from out of state who had never been to the LA/OC area. As previously stated by other reviewers, ClueHoo is was a lot of fun. We did the Laguna Matata which took us through the town and on the beach.

I initially had issues getting the app to work so called the support number and the owner immediately came to the start location to assist me. I had forgot I had my iPad set for wifi only and needed to turn on the cellular data for the app to work. The owner was very nice and quick to ask the questions to determine why the app wasn't working for me. It was a quick fix and we were off.

ClueHoo is a great way to explore Laguna, whether it is your 1st visit or not. It is a great activity for all ages. I have told everyone I know that they need to go try ClueHoo with their friends or family. The Groupon makes ClueHoo a great deal. I hope ClueHoo spreads to more cities soon. I look forward to more ClueHoo adventures in the future.

1  Thank 1LH
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Well, they like that too. BUT our 12 yr old and 9 yr old grandchildren and their PHD Grandparents all loveds this adventure. Clues were challenging but not frustrating and the ingenuity kept everyone thinking, analyzing their own role is solving the mysteries, Great problem solving, Great tour of a Beautiful Place, Leadership roles were shared by all and rotated, Humility admissions by all, respect what others bring to the table when a Team effort is in involved. The kids talked at the dinner table for 2 hrs about all the fun, agony of frustration and thrill of success and gave credit to the evolved leaders. Th

1  Thank Icorinne
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Had an amazing experience on the ClueHoo scavenger hunt. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I agreed to go with my friends, but I was pleasantly surprised. My group and I were determined to finish first (even though there was just us, but we didn't know at the time). After going through the clues and the speed rounds, we made it back full circle; in a lightning fast time ;) The guys in charge were the friendliest people and we both fed off each others enthusiasm. sincerely hope I can do this again sometime, and that it expands to more places. I know a lot of people that would enjoy such an adventure.

1  Thank Brian L