“Closest to Napa in OC”

Laguna Canyon Winery
Ranked #30 of 77 things to do in Laguna Beach
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Well the wine certainly isn't Napa Cab, but they're very good and a great friendly staff caps off the experience! I love to find a good Malbec!

Reviewed 1 April 2012

We visited the winery recently for a tasting. The wine was good but did not justify the high price. The pours were tiny. One can buy much better wine for $25 - $35 a bottle. The tasting room was nice with a beautiful bar but we won't be back. Enjoy Laguna's beaches, restaurants, shops, and bars and skip this place.

2  Thank alavio15
Reviewed 2 March 2012

At most wineries, I end up only enjoying one, maybe two wines, if any... Here, my biggest problem was deciding which wines to buy! They were all good, many were superb! And the service and atmosphere are great :)

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I came here with a group of girlfriends on a Sunday afternoon. We had bought a Groupon that was $40 for 5 wine tastings and a bottle of wine to bring home each (Cabernet and Zinfandel). We initially went to the winery on Laguna Canyon Road but it was packed so we ended up going to the Tasting Room right in the heart of Laguna Beach downtown area. It's a small tasting room with only one employee, but she was super nice even though it was also quite busy there also. I recommend the desert wines - this is the first tasting that I've seen with Moscato wine on the tasting menu. All I can say is Yum! I ended up buying a bottle of Moscato to bring home. If you buy a bottle, you get 5 free tastings.

The location was great! It's in the middle of downtown Laguna Beach and Laguna Canyon Winery has set it up with some of the restaurants nearby to offer waived corkage fee. So we ended up bringing our bottles of wine to a restaurant within walking distance to eat and drink good wine! All in all, a very good time.

2  Thank natalia97
Reviewed 9 February 2012

first time here was very nice place with excellant wines at moderate prices. the reds were especially good the cab and merlot bought several bottles and will be back. bonus was their agreement with many local restaurants for free corkage with their wines which we took advantage of