La Casa del Camino
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$298
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$329
  • Pool
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$341
The Inn At Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$349
US$333
US$298
US$214
US$342
US$330
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
US$135
US$130
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$177
Orbitz.com
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$951
US$909
  • Pool
Crescent Bay Inn(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$266
Hotels.com
All reviewsrooftop bardownstairs restaurantsmall platesrooms are smallspanish stylehotel guestsacross the streetliterally stepsfree breakfastan older hotelquaint hotelocean viewresort feewatch the sunsetthe entire staffbeach accesschairs and umbrellas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I stayed in the Billabong Suite and it was...SWEET! The design was great. Wonderful shower. Great rooftop restaurant with an incredible view. My favorite thing? THE STAFF! I felt like I was home the second I arrived. I so look forward to trying another suite on my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank ManOnTheMove
Reviewed 2 December 2010

My husband and I have stayed at La Casa del Camino a couple of times and every time we go it just gets better. From the front desk to house keeping. Everyone is pleasant and very good at their jobs. The roof restaurant was so nice and K'ya bistro has such a great variety of foods. The only thing missing was a Mexican beer which I prefer. And if that's the worst thing that I can say I guess it was fabulous. Thank you to the entire staff.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mlynnylynn
Reviewed 18 November 2010

W had a family wedding on the rooftop deck overlooking the Pacific. Everything went great in large part to the staff at the hotel. The event planner and Norma at the desk did everything to make it a great weekend.
The retaurant is top quality, the rooms , although small, are spotless,
In the heart of Laguna B, a few steps from the beach, with restaurants and shopping all around. This is a great hotel value.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank FredinVI
Reviewed 18 October 2010

We have stayed here twice to celebrate family milestones with my extended (24 people) family.

You can watch directly to the beach from the hotel without worrying about the safety of small children. The staff -- especially the owner -- are incredibly friendly and helpful, which was much appreciated by this insomniac. We walked to several local restaurants and the "downtown" area of Laguna, which is really one big tourist trap.

We enjoyed using the top patio for the view and wine drinking. The owners let us bring in my father's homemade wine without any fuss.

We loved the location and the feeling of having a huge family home on a beautiful beach for a weekend.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank raroberto
Reviewed 18 September 2010

We were driving back to Los Angeles from spending the holidays in San Diego and were saw the rooftop bar and thought it would be nice to have a glass of wine and watch the sunset. We called the hotel and were offered a great rate on a newly renovated themed room with ocean views. We decided to stay for the night on a whim. The staff was so nice and friendly. We had our dog and they even accept pets. We had such a great time at the hotel that we have been back several times since. We even brought in the New Year at La Casa Del Camino. The rooms are all different themed and so cool. The restaurant has amazing food and it reasonably priced. The views from the rooftop bar are priceless. I recommend the sangria. I am in the hospitality industry and work at a luxury. I think this is a great hotel with great staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple