I stayed here for two nights for my friend's wedding in Laguna Beach. The bonus was that it was close to the Montage where all the wedding activities took place. That was pretty much the only plus side.
I came early to see if I could drop my bags at the front desk because I had to meet the bride early and didn't want my bags sitting in my car melting all day. I showed up and the man behind the desk said they didn't have a place to store luggage, and that maybe someone could watch it behind the desk…I chose not to take my chances so I lugged it all back into my car.
I finally checked in to a hot room, and quickly found the poorly schemed 'western' motif very odd. There are swinging cowboy doors to the bathroom that don't stay open they just keep swinging shut or get stuck which is very odd. I also came to find a trail of ants and two spiders. I went to the front desk and they moved me to a different room, but sounded like they just wanted to me check out and that my finding spiders was annoying. Thankfully there were a ton of wedding activities and I didn't have to stay at the hotel very long.
Free parking for one car. For the price I paid I could've stayed somewhere way nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "99 Steps to the Beach..." The alluring tranquility of the infinite Pacific will envelope your senses as you relax and rejuvenate in one of our fully air-conditioned rooms featuring beautifully appointed furnishings and 32-inch flat screen LCD Televisions. Immerse yourself in the warmth of the sun while gazing towards Catalina Island and the ocean's expanse from our scenic rooftop terrace followed by a soothing swim in the sparkling outdoor pool. Let your mind drift while your dreams soar. Complimentary high-speed Internet! Complimentary hot buffet breakfast! From a romantic getaway to a family vacation to the refined services for the business traveler, the Laguna Brisas Hotel is your perfect destination. From the moment you enter the lobby, you will be greeted with friendly smiles and the superior service one would expect from such a special location. Laguna Brisas is located above the crystal waters of the blue Pacific at the corner of Bluebird Canyon and South Coast Highway. Parking fee $20 USD per night; one parking spot allowed per room. Enjoy your moment at the Laguna Brisas Hotel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Laguna Brisas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Laguna Brisas Hotel Laguna Beach
- Best Western Laguna Beach
- Laguna Beach Best Western