If you’re looking for a get-a-way right on the ocean, within walking distance of great restaurants and shops, very comfortable/affordable newly renovated rooms and maybe the genuinely, friendliest staff anywhere, then look no further than the Inn at Laguna Beach. The complimentary continental breakfast served to each room daily is a wonderful touch (and served accurately and on requested time each day). Another nice touch is the complimentary wine, lemonade and cookies each evening in the quaint lobby with ocean views.
Here are a few of the highlights:
* Roger (bartender) is a local artist that brought a flipchart pad while he was bartending at the pool and terrace. He would sketch animals based on kid’s (and adult) requests…they loved it!! What a find he was…has that “it” when it comes to customer service!!
* Our son had his 12 birthday during our stay. Rachel at the front desk overheard us talking about it and sent a card to him from the staff along with milk and cookies to our room. Talk about him feeling special!
* John, bellman, saw we were from Arizona, and asked if we were heading home when we checked out Monday. Saying we were, he took it upon himself to let us know that CA-133 was closed due to an accident and then provided us with alternate directions, saving us much time and aggravation. Anticipation of guest needs…hard to teach.
One of our best family vacations ever. We’ve already decided that the Inn at Laguna Beach is a spot we’ll return to soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top 5 rated Laguna Beach hotel on Tripadvisor / Top 10 Gayot rated boutique hotel in Orange County, CA. The Inn at Laguna Beach is located in the heart of Laguna Beach, perched on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The Inn just completed an extensive renovation in 2012 and features brand new guest rooms, pool area, and meeting rooms. Some of the in room amenities are Pillow Top Mattresses, iPod/iPhone docks, 32 inch HDTVs, Central A/C, Starbucks In-Room Coffee, COMPLIMENTARY WIRELESS INTERNET AND NIGHTLY WINE RECEPTION WITH FRESHLY BAKED COOKIES IN THE LOBBY. Our outdoor pool and Jacuzzi is open and heated year round, and we provide complimentary beach amenities. The Inn at Laguna Beach is a beachfront property and features direct beach access. The Inn is centrally located within short walking distance to downtown Laguna Beach with over 100 boutique shops and restaurants. Heisler Park, along with many World class art galleries and the Laguna Art Museum are just steps from the hotel. For day trip options, Los Angeles and San Diego are 1 hour away, 30 minutes to theme parks such as Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, and Legoland. One hour to theme parks such as Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Newport Beach to the North and Dana Point to the South are 10 minutes away and from there you can catch a ferry to Catalina Island. LAX is 40 miles, and John Wayne is 15 miles away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn At Laguna Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Laguna Beach Hotel Laguna Beach
- Hotel Laguna Beach