The Inn At Laguna Beach
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$328
US$298
Art Hotel - Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$144
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$331
US$286
  • Pool
Laguna Beach Lodge(Laguna Beach)
US$125
Laguna Brisas Hotel(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Ranch at Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$305
US$214
  • Pool
La Casa del Camino(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$227
Travelocity
US$371
US$330
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$155
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsocean viewlas brisas restaurantcomplimentary winewithin walking distancewine receptionwine hourcookies and milkperfect locationrooftop terracethe north endstarbucks coffeeheisler parkshops and restaurantsevery eveningwhole foodspool and hot tubhear the waves
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Beautiful beach front location! Very romantic view. Very good customer service. Love that they are pet friendly. We received great accommodations for the value! We look forward to returning again soon!

• Stayed: February 2014
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Petcrazytravelers,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to the Inn at Laguna Beach. You touched on many of our great attributes as we believe our location is second to none. I am lucky everyday to work with such a great group of people who care about everyone's guest experience.

We look forward to your next visit, please look me up so I can give you and your pets a warm welcome back.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Spent some days there on Holiday. Good location right next to the beach. Originally we had a Village Room, but managed to upgrade it to the Balcony Ocean View on arrival and it was worth every penny ($25 per night). Only con for our stay was the construction site next to the hotel, but it really didn't bother us, since noice was present only during day.

Room Tip: Definitely choose Balcony Ocean View room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear AnttiPulkka

Thank you for your review regarding your last visit to the Inn at Laguna Beach. We are happy that you were able to upgrade to a room with a Balcony on the Ocean side of the hotel, we believe there is no better way to experience the Pacific Ocean.

Sorry about the Construction, this is a project that the City of Laguna is working on, it is slated to finish within the next couple of months. Once it is complete we will have a "state of the art" Lifeguard headquarters and a multi-million dollar park next door to the hotel. We do hope you return to Laguna Beach so you can see the finished project.

Thank you again we truly appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I stay here once a year and love the service(especially Brandon).The view is perfect and at night you could hear the waves it is very therapeutic. My family an I love to eat dinner at Las Brisas and than relax on our hotel balcony while playing family board games.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank GigiNkids
Peggy T, General Manager at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear GigiNkids

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Inn at Laguna Beach. It warms my heart to read that you "love the service", I am lucky to work with Brendan and the rest of the team, as they truly care about each guest experience. We are fortunate to have a great partnership with the iconic Las Brisas restaurant and it sounds like you spent a perfect evening with your family dining and enjoying the surroundings.

Please look me up on your next visit, we would love to see you more than once a year!!!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

The hotel is nice. Not too fancy but well appointed, clean and the staff is friendly. Located on the cliff over the beach, gorgeous views, sunrise was spectacular. Nice locality to the downtown area, not too far, quick 2 minute walk. The only complaint I had was that you could hear EVERY noise in the rooms around you. Walls were paper thin and if you have neighbors that like to stay up late, you're in trouble. Loved the place, just bring earplugs for sleeping.

Room Tip: Try to get an end room so it's quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Joan C

Dear Joan C

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to the Inn at Laguna Beach. I was sorry to read that you heard noise from other rooms, our goal is to make sure all guest have a pleasant, relaxing stay, please accept my sincere apologies. Thank you for pointing out the friendliness of the staff, I am blessed to work with such a great team who truly cares about each guest visit. You also touched on our location we agree that it is centrally located, steps from the beach and minutes to downtown.

Please look me up on your next visit, as I would like to ensure you have a pleasant, relaxing and quite stay.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

this is not a 4 star hotel - like the one down the street but do you really need one with the view of the Pacific?
the rooms are clean. although we had trouble with the cable tv. a very nice young man came to help us. the lobby serves wine at 5p and cookies thru bedtime: a nice touch. convenient location to everything - but not enough parking for guests - the hotel did reimburse parking the day we couldn't fine parking in the hotel garage. the pool and hot tub small but clean and perfect temp. A lovely paved walk right outside the ocean side of the hotel is glorious.

Room Tip: must have ocean view - there are a few without ocean view - why bother?? you are here for the Pacific
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Light_33

Dear Light_33

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit to the Inn at Laguna Beach. I am sorry to read that your TV was not working properly but I am happy that we were able to resolve the issue for you. In our hectic world the best compliment you could pay is that this is a place to relax, we want our guest to be able to unwind and enjoy themselves. Along with the wine hour and cookies we also have coffee and tea in the morning along with some other great amenities.

Thank you again for your comments, please visit again and the next time you are in Laguna please look me up so I can give you a warm welcome back.