Free cancellation until 21/07
US$361
US$341
Holiday Inn Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$294
US$284
  • Pool
La Casa del Camino(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$346
US$330
Orbitz.com
Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$636
US$577
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
The Tides Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$274
US$265
Orbitz.com
Laguna Beach House(Laguna Beach)(Great Value!)
US$310
Cancelon
  • Pool
Montage Laguna Beach(Laguna Beach)
US$1,121
US$1,080
  • Pool
All reviewsocean viewcomplimentary winelas brisas restaurantwithin walking distancewine receptionwine hourperfect locationcookies and milkrooftop terracethe north endheisler parkevery eveningstarbucks coffeeshops and restaurantswhole foodspool and hot tubhear the waves
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Location: Situated off Main Beach off PCH. You would think the traffic would resonate into the rooms, but that was not the case. This is our (my girlfriend and I) 2nd visit at the Inn at Laguna and it always impresses me awesome this boutique hotel is. We paid for an ocean front room and waking up to the sound of the waves is unreal. The pool side rooms are good as well, but can be loud when its in use.

The Staff: They are very welcoming, friendly and giddy- which is always nice. At check-in they explain take the time to clearly explain all the hotel amenities which makes your stay more enjoyable: coffee in the morning, cookies & milk in the afternoon, free wine on the roof deck, and beach towels, chairs etc. Its

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian R
Peter A, Front Desk Supervisor at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Brian R,

Thank you so much for your Kind review.

I am so pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was an incredible one.

I am also so glad to learn that the hospitality our staff always seeks to provide our guests was as noteworthy as our spectacular location. We are all grateful that you chose to return to The Inn At Laguna Beach and we are so happy that your most recent experience was as impressive as the last.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You can not beat this location for Laguna Beach. The rooms are slightly dated however it goes with the beach theme a little bit. My room was clean and roomy enough. be warned, I was charged a daily parking rate and an additional resort fee

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank mcdever

Dear mcdever,

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

I agree that our location is unbeatable in comparison to any other hotel in Laguna Beach and we sincerely hope to welcome you back to The Inn At Laguna Beach in the very near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My best friend and I celebrated our 50th birthdays with a girls trip to Laguna Beach. The Inn at Laguna Beach was amazing! We had a room overlooking the beach and pool with a balcony. We kept the door open almost all of the time to listen to the crashing waves. Knowing we were celebrating there was a bottle of champagne waiting for us in the room when we arrived. The room was beautiful and the beds were super comfy. Every night there was also hot tea tray waiting for us in our room when we returned from dinner. We really enjoyed the free happy hour on the patio every evening. Wendy always made sure our wine glasses were filled and was very sweet. Everyone on the staff was friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel is in a great central location so we walked everywhere.
I highly recommend The Inn at Laguna Beach!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cathy O
Peter A, Frond Desk supervisor at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Cathy O,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind review.

I am so pleased to learn that your recent stay was a fantastic one. It is wonderful to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our spectacular location, turn down service and nightly wine hour. We all strive to provide exceptional service to our guests and I will be sure to share your kind words with Wendi and our team. We are truly grateful that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion at The Inn At Laguna Beach and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a very cozy hotel. The location was awesome and my group enjoyed the pool as well as the beach. I hope the next time Plaza Services LLC holds another training program that it is back in Laguna Beach so we can stay here again. It was a delightful stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank murphyloveslife
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I went for the day. I met some friends there. What a lovely time. The hotel is very coastal cozy and very clean. Great location in Laguna. All the staff were great, especially Shayan, who went out of her way to explain everything the hotel has to offer. I will be making plans to stay here. I live in So. Cal and with that being said this is a perfect retreat for locals.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank kimcal50
Peter A, Front Desk Supervisor at The Inn At Laguna Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear kimcal50,

Thank you so much for sharing your review.

I am so pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was such a wonderful experience. It is true that being at The Inn At Laguna Beach can provide the feeling of being worlds away without traveling far in Southern California. Shayan is a fantastic part of our team and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to her. We always strive to provide the highest level of hospitality and I am so pleased that we met that expectation during your time with us.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Laguna Beach.