“Awesome meal!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Chandler, AZ
“Awesome meal!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012 via mobile

We loved this restaurant! It started with a yummy salad they brought us and then we ordered pot stickers that were great as well. Our three main dishes were outstanding - Honey Walnut Shrimp, Spicy Pepper Chicken & Chicken Fried Rice. All were among the best we've ever had. The location was great for our hotel which was on the north end of town and very walkable for us but I saw they had a great takeout business that would work no matter where you are in town.

2 Thank bhaseagulls

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Good food friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by good food and extra friendly service. Nice 'buzzy' atmosphere with a clientele that seemed almost all regular locals, hence I guess why few Tripadvisor reviews of this resteraunt. Food all seemed very fresh - with good tasty prawns with honey and walnuts and an excellent Szechuan fish. With the Pu Pu starter platter and soft drinks came to $25 per person, so seemed excellent value.

2 Thank TJCLeicester
Long Beach, CA
“LOVE this place, I always go when in Laguna!”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I live in Long Beach now but used to work in Laguna, and one night found this place by accident - I am glad I did! Now everytime I'm down that way, I try to stop by. I love everything here, and if you love Chinese food, you will too! One of my favorites is the PuPu Platter with different appetizers. Mmmm, this is always a must for me! Love their entrees also, I've had the orange chicken and sweet & sour and some others, but I can't remember them all:) I also highly recommend the hot tea and the egg drop soup:)

It's easy to drive by this restaurant if you don't know where it is, so pay attention! Staff is always very friendly. Hope I'm not getting mixed up - but I believe the stairway down to Crescent Bay Beach is just a few blocks away, which is a nice place to go see after dinner:) Have fun!

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank hollym506
Phoenix, Arizona
“Avoid”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Horrible food. They're only being kept in business because of their location. This is NOT good food by any means. No flavor, horrible quality.

Visited February 2012
Laguna Niguel
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Some of the best Chinese food in the OC. our kids love the salad the give you when you first sit down Very crowded at times.

2 Thank JWF721