“fantastic Italian cuisine!”

Alessa by Chef Pirozzi
Reserve with OpenTable
Alessa by Chef Pirozzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 168 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“fantastic Italian cuisine!”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Broad and diverse menu with authentic dishes at an incredibly reasonable price. Excellent service and ambiance too!

Visited May 2014

“Good Pizza”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant, where you can sit inside or outside. Had very good Calamari as appetizer (good size portion). Then I ordered a "self designed" pizza which they were flexible to prepare and was very tasty. A little bit too crowded for my taste.
So overall 5 stars for the food, 3 stars for ambience, 4 star for service = 4 stars overall rating

Dallas, Texas
“Stick with the pasta”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is a small space that can be pretty loud inside. The pasta was homemade and tasted great. The pizza was undercooked in the middle and overcooked on the edges. Skip it. Dessert was unremakable as well. Service was good.

Los Angeles, California
“Good service, good food, what else ?”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We went with my wife last Friday (April 25th, 2014), they took my name and cell phone number on the reservation and we took a walk (the waiting was aprox 45 minutes), but 15 minutes later they call me to let me know that our table was ready. The place was full, and I thought that service was not going to be very good. I was totally wrong, everything was perfect. All personnel was very friendly and the food was excelent. Fried Calamari, Pizza, Melanzane, two glasses of wine...
If you like italian food this is the place in Laguna !!!

Cottonwood, Arizona, USA
“Is this the Restaurant”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

It is hard to believe this restaurant was so bad after reading the rave reviews posted on Trip Advisor. I always have a good experience going to restaurants that have been rated as very good to excellent on Trip Advisor. Wife and I stayed 2 nights at the Inn at Laguna Beach (excellent by the way) on April 22 and 23. Had a good meal at The Cliff restaurant April 22 but wanted take out on April 23 to enjoy on our patio overlooking the ocean. Went to Trip Advisor as always and picked Cucina Alessa because of the reviews and we wanted Italian. I would have gotten more satisfaction if I had thrown my money off the patio. Wife had a multicolored pasta, Fettuccine Alfredo. She said it was dry, pasty and lacked any taste whatsoever. I tried it and agreed. I had the Margarita Pizza. If not the worst, close to the worst pizza I ever had. I like thin crust, burned a little around the edges. This was paper thin with no crispness to it at all. The Bolognase sauce was awful. No flavor and hardly any sauce at all. Cheese was also barely visible. The price of Basil must be up because there were only 4 or 5 dried up strips laying around the top. Sorry but there was nothing good about the meal. As for the reviews, if they are legitimate, all I can think of was the cook was out to get the owner this night. Had we dined in, both of these dishes would have gone back.

2 Thank mugzk99