“Great alternative to Starbucks!”
Review of Coffee Pub

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Coffee Pub
Ranked #127 of 168 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Cuisines: Pub
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“Great alternative to Starbucks!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

A Chai Latte was just what I needed after a long walk around Laguna. They have a wide variety of food here, and great muffins and even the old fashioned donut! I passed up at least two Starbucks because I knew there were no Dunkin Donuts, so I wanted something with a local flair.

The place is easy to find on Forest Ave, next to the post office, and across the street from the Presbyterian Church. I got my latte and went outside to enjoy the weather and sip my drink. Very peaceful place to enjoy your beverage of choice and do some people watching.

They have all the coffee drinks you would need plus great sounding smoothies. They have a nice area to sit inside if that's what you want, and many folks were enjoying the WiFi and conversation with friends.

Now I know it's here I will return again before I leave. Always like supporting the local businesses, which is easy when they are also really good.

• Visited May 2014

Tulsa OK
“Great hideaway during busy season”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I always ask the locals (parking attendants, shop keepers, etc) for the best coffee place and this was recommended. A nice hidden gem (per a earlier review) Clean, friendly people behind the counter and helpful, along with a great seating area outside off the street so you will not have traffic or car exhaust. We relaxed here before the Pageant of the Masters which. Good coffee and treats as well!

• Visited August 2013
Westwood, California
“A wonderful little gem”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

This place is quite hidden, but once you found it, you'll be back. Smooth espresso, great friendly service, and great atmosphere. A prefect place to be.

• Visited April 2013