“The best casual in laguna”
Review of Wahoo's Fish Tacos

Wahoo's Fish Tacos
Ranked #29 of 173 Restaurants in Laguna Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Great fresh food . We love the fact that you can get healthy food in a plate and you don't have to eat empty carbons. Also great for kids that love just white rice and chicken... Simple and good!!!

There are newer reviews for Wahoo's Fish Tacos

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I had heard this place was pretty good and got a couple of tacos topped with slaw. They were not bad, I've had better, but it was quick, reasonable priced, and had friendly service,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I like the variety of seating options available in restaurant. Food is really good and a good value. Helpful staff too. Food was done really quickly. Casual atmosphere. Good for families, friends, or casual date.

1  Thank Tuberose95
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant never disappoints. I have been a patron off and on (when I am in the area) for over 15 years and each time I am consistently pleased. I would suggest this as a no-frills place for lunch that has a lot of character. One can feel relatively guilt free as the food is fresh and the portions are realistic. It is hard to suggest a favorite entree as I have ordered across the menu and enjoyed each choice.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We enjoyed our visit to Wahoo's. The food was really good and with generous portions. Price was semi-average, seemed a little high. We spent $35.00 for our family of four (with 2 kids).