“Good pastrami or chicken-mushroom sandwiches”
Review of Woody's Diner

Woody's Diner
Ranked #34 of 97 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 24 August 2010

RASPBERRY SHAKE my husband asked for double the amount of raspberry flavor and got it and absolutely loved it!
HOT PASTRAMI SANDWICH my husband ordered it the first of four times we ate there, loved it, and has ordered it every time since. First he says he should really eat only half, and take half home, then he eats the whole thing.
[GRILLED CHICKEN SANDWICH WITH MUSHROOMS] I don't remember what exactly it's called on the menu, but I ordered it the first of four times there and loved it. The chicken was piping hot, tender, juicy, and tasty. The bread was toasted on the inside, hot, with just the right crispiness to it. I've ordered it again every time I've been there, and it's been perfect every time. Eating half is enough for a petite lunch, so I take half home.
SERVICE is fine. The waiters are friendly and just attentive enough. One time when the restaurant was full, lunch didn't come as fast as it would have at a fast-food place, so our guests got nervous because they had a plane to catch at John Wayne Airport, and even though they were not really at risk for being late. They had no trouble catching their plane.