“Nothing Special”

Add it.
Athena Gyro
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The only reason I gave this a poor rating is because the food I got was to small a portion for the price I paid. If the food was great and blew me away I would say its worth the price. But, honestly I could get a gyro cheap and tastes better at Daphnes. That is sad to say but, its true. Don't waste your money here unless you have a coupon or groupon.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

This is a poor excuse of a restaurant. With a 1 year old "grand opening" sign and virtually no one in the place at noon in a busy lunchtime strip mall I should have known better.
The sushi place next door a deli and even a Pollo Loco were jammed so we looked at groupon and here was Athena Gyro. Our mistake. Not only did the owner refuse to allow the $20 groupon "we're sold out of those" ( in an empty restaurant? How did they sell out of a 1 day groupon? ) he then wanted us to find 2 more people to accept the $40 groupon. " I can't give food away for free", he claims. Groupon doesn't pay me anything ". Then don't offer a promotion. Friends bought food to go from there and shared with us that the falafels are premade discs and the gyro meat was greasy and fat. This place is mistake.

1  Thank cap10paul