“Every day”

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #1 of 97 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We have in-n-out every day while we're in the area. Either lunch or dinner. Always consistent service and consistent food.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I tried a meal here when we got here. Enjoyed it, service very good and priced right. Hamburgers are very good with all the fresh toppings and French fries are very good too. Had heard about this chain through TripAdvisor and wanted to try it if we had the opportunity. Glad we did.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

fresh burgers always have their say..just a plain burger with some lettuce, tomato and mustard sauce itself made the taste..the freshness in their burgers is their USP and one of its kind..Long live In & Out

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I've been to this In-N-Out several times because it's close to where we stay in Laguna Woods. There's nothing wrong with the burgers, but anyone who thinks this is the BEST burger ever...I don't think so. Come to the Pacific Northwest and try Dick's or Red Mill in Seattle or Frisko Freeze or Pick Quik in Tacoma. Not only are In-N-Out's burgers very average, but the fries are bad. I know this is sacrilege to some, but it's just not that great. In fact, when we were down there in March, I skipped it and went once to a nearby Tommy's and once to a nearby Chic Fil A. I liked 'em both better than In-N-Out.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Love this place. Animal style. Eat here at least once a week. Not sure how 5 guys, smashburger or anyone else competes with them at all.