“Good fish!”

Add it.
You and I Sushi
Ranked #60 of 103 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Reviewed 25 January 2012

We eat here more than any other sushi place around. Great service and the fish is really good! I think they do a nice job. Crunchy shrimp roll is a favorite of mine.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

We visit You & I at least once a month. The whole family loves sushi of all types and as the previous reviewer mentioned, something for everyone! My wife likes sushi & sashimi (not part of the all you can eat deal) the rest of us enjoy rolls and sushi so the all you can eat is a great deal. The fish is always fresh, the chefs are friendly and will readily share a bottle of sake or beer with you, often reciprocating so they arent just helping you drink what you buy which is nice. The family can really put a hurt on the sushi when we pile in but have never felt rushed. Included with the all you can eat is some cooked foods as well like mussels, calamari and tempura vegetables, soup etc. The staff is awesome and always friendly.

Reviewed 16 January 2009

I have been here twice, and both times have been in a group. The reason we go here is because for the heavy eaters like myself, can get the all you can eat sushi, while the smaller appetites can get individual stuff as well. and both groups can be full of good sushi, at the price they like. I have been to some all you can eat places that have sushi that is not the best quality, but this place is not like that. The cut rolls have like eight pieces instead of four or five, and the selection is great as well. Warning!! If you get all you can eat, Do not over order!! If you have rolls, or sushi that you ordered and did not eat, they will charge you for the wasted food. So order and then reorder for what your appetite can handle. That was the only negative for me.