“One of if not the best Indian resturants in OC”

Natraj Cuisine of India
Reserve with OpenTable
Natraj Cuisine of India is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 97 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 5 December 2013

My fiance and I regularly go here to eat. Every time trying some thing new and it just keeps getting better and better. The wait staff is very polite and attentive. Food may take longer than usual to come out but, that's what you get when you have MADE TO ORDER food. You get quality and passion in each dish. Their curry is delicious and made with just the right spice for what you asked for. If you love hot dishes this is the place to go. Great atmosphere there as well with the decor and music. Just a great overall experience. Also the price point is perfect for the quality and amount of food you get and a great lunch buffet. They got it right!!!

1  Thank Alan D

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Indian cuisine is one of my favorites and I was skeptical about this restaurant because of it being in a strip mall. I should learn by now that location has nothing to do with the experience or quality of food. The entire staff was friendly, courteous and professional. What amazed me was that so many diners were called by name and clearly many regulars and repeat visits. I could tell why, the food was authentic. From the nan to the Bhindi Jaipur to the Chicken Tikka Masala to Lamb Sagwalla.....all very tasty with good hints of different spices. Two reasons this review did not get five stars; the samosas were heavy and dough like, not light at all, although tasty and also, the dining room had at least four televisions, each with a different sport on. The two just do not seem to work well together....Indian food and television....personal preference. Apart from that, this will become a regular spot as it is so worth it! No need to drive far, this location is just right!

2  Thank Yardie65
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Your taste buds anticipate the coming pleasure as you smell the spices while you are walking through the parking lot to the front door. We were a group of four adults and asked our waiter to order for us. He was happy to do so, but brought pretty standard fair. Tandoori chicken, chicken tika massala, a cauliflower based vegetable dish, lamb in a creamy yogurt based sauce, and of course, rice and naan. The naan was the best part of the meal. The tika and lamb were average and the tandoori chicken was very dry. I wished our waiter had included an appetizer or two and also some raita to add moisture and flavor to the tantoori chicken and to enjoy with the rice and naan.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

Oh how I love this place! I try to get here for their lunch buffet a couple times a month!

I love their pakora. My favorite dishes are the eggplant and the spinach, but honestly I love it all!

2  Thank Kerry F
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Gracious service, tasteful decor, and nicely-spiced dishes. I especially enjoyed the mandala paintings on the wall of the dining room used for lunch. (A little confusing: there are two dining rooms and they apparently switch off according to the time of day.) I'm no expert on Indian cuisine, but I thought the dishes were thoughtfully prepared. I tried the roasted vegetables for lunch, and went back the next evening for dinner. The raita is good; the garlic naan was outstanding. Try the carrot pudding for dessert!

1  Thank sensulato