“Yummy!”

Baja Fish Tacos
Ranked #21 of 99 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Love the food here, and they're always friendly. The beans and rice remind me of my grandma's cooking!

Reviewed 29 April 2012

I use to live in Laguna Hills and Baja Fish was and still is one of my family's favorites. They have excellent food with their Ensenada Style Fish Tacos being the best. Their Salsas in their Salsa Bar are fantastic. The place is always clean with great service. I wish they had one in San Juan Capistrano.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I ate lunch the other day. I loved my grilled fish burrito. I like their salsa bar that has marinated onions with lime and oregano. Everything tasted fresh and the place is very clean. I will be returning to try other items.

Reviewed 22 March 2012

This is one of our favorite places because of the consistent excellent quality of food. We have been pleased with everything we have ordered. Amazed with the great prices for such great food! Yum!

Reviewed 1 February 2012

This fast food restaurant offers many healthy options and the fish tacos are delicious! I also like their enchilada soup. We buy their sauces (guacamole, pico de gallo, etc.) when we make fajitas at home versus making our own from scratch. It's good stuff and very affordable!