“Loved the Laguna Hills Lodge!!!”
Review of Laguna Hills Lodge

Laguna Hills Lodge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Laguna Hills
Dover, New Hampshire
“Loved the Laguna Hills Lodge!!!”
Reviewed 10 February 2011

My sister, my mom, and I recently took a trip out to California to look at colleges for my sister. We decided to stay one night at the Laguna Hills Lodge and we absolutely loved it. The people who worked there were so nice. They gave us cookies at check in! The rooms were so cute. There was a sink outside the bathroom which allowed one of us to get ready, while the other showered, which was nice! After a long day of driving when we check in, we were able to use the heated pool and jacuzzi. We had the whole pool area all to ourselves, which was awesome! The next morning we had a nice complimentary breakfast. The staff working the breakfast room were very nice. Overall, this was the best hotel we stayed at while in CA, and we stayed at 4! So, if you're in the Laguna Hills area, go! Also, there is a mall right across the street, and you can get discount movie tickets through the hotel! A great find!!!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Clovis, California
Reviewed 31 January 2011

This hotel is nice and quiet and allows smoking. The reservation staff were very friendly and accomadating. For those reasons I would stay there again. There were some areas needing improvement. The room had two small queen size beds. The interior was a little dim, needed better lighting. The housekeeping was a tad sloppy, dust on the counter tops and sloppily made beds, but everything else was very clean especially the carpet and bathroom.
I would give this hotel as a recommended place to stay for a smoker.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I stayed 2 nights at the Laguna Hills Lodge and because the rate was very good, I was afraid that the hotel would not live up to it's website. The room was very comfortable, everything worked, and even though it was right on a busy street, the windows were soundproof. There was a complimentary breakfast in a nice dining room with an attendant. Staff was very pleasant and very helpful will directions of where to shop and eat. It is right across the road from Laguna Hills Mall, several good restaurants and a major hospital within walking distance. It is also very close to Laguna Woods which was formerly the Leisure World community so an excellent choice for lodging if you want to be close to there.

Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 16 January 2011

The Laguna Hills Lodge is excellent. The rooms are nice, beds comfortable, there was no noise when I was trying to sleep, the housekeeping is good, the shower and bathroom excellent. The breakfast was totally adequate and a wonderful plus. I don't often stay at less than 4-star hotels but the Laguna Hills Lodge, convenient to what I was doing in CA, was totally comfortable. I never wanted anything that wasn't provided.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
Eagle River, Alaska
Reviewed 14 January 2011

I stayed here for a week while visiting an elderly relative at Laguna Woods. Rooms are large and very clean and have free wi-fi. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They even loaned us a screwdriver to take offsite so we could put bookshelves together for my aunt. Property is beautiful and well maintained, free breakfast is great. I stayed a few days by myself after other family members left, and I felt very safe, which is always important for solo female travelers. Hotel is close to the I-5 which made it easy for area friends to find me. I recommend this hotel very highly, and will stay here again when I have to return to the area.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
USA
Reviewed 14 December 2010

The Laguna Hills Lodge is a very pleasant place to stay. Friendly, helpful staff. Beautiful grounds. Good continental breakfast. Lots of nearby restaurants. Near I-5, but tucked away and traffic noise is not objectionable. Our only complaint is that the wireless internet was a little slow.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
Lakewood, California
Reviewed 29 November 2010

Centrally located, this hotel was a comfortable base to visit family and local attractions. Very good value for the money. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
#4 of 4 in Laguna Hills
Capri Laguna On The Beach
Capri Laguna On The Beach
#3 of 22 in Laguna Beach

Been to Laguna Hills Lodge? Share your experiences!