“Delightful!!”

Lulu's Creperie Cafe
Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hon
Seattle, Washington
“Delightful!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

What a nice little restaurant! Extensive offerings, not just crepes. However the crepes are excellent. Breakfast served until 2:00 PM. Crowded for brunch on weekends. I will be back!!

Laguna Hills, California
“A Little bit of France in Laguna Hills :)”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great place to meet friends for breakfast or lunch for a delicious taste of France!!!! Wonderful crepes and other mouth watering choices!! Highly recommend:)

• Visited January 2014
San Clemente, California
“Lulu's Crepe Garden”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I love this place. It delivers far more than its modest strip mall location would suggest. Not very big and typically busy, service is nonetheless friendly and courteous.
WHERE TO SIT: Recommend sitting outside if weather and temperature permit (which it usually does).
FOOD: Either sweet or savory crepes are sure wins. The Nutella crepe (with or without bananas) is an all-time favorite of mine along with the Dulce de Leche which is served with a generous scoop of homemade icecream. However, the savory La Cajun, La Mission, La Sicilienne are outstanding. If for some reason crepes - their specialty - are not your preference, the Croissanwich is a worthy alternative. Also, the coffee is excellent. Breakfast is accompanied by a variety basket of mini muffins that are excellent - especially the chocolate chip.

• Visited October 2013
Laguna Niguel, CA
“Promises more than it delivers”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We have tried this restaurant 3 times, twice for breakfast, one for dinner using a restaurant.com for 2/3 times. trying different meals. We thought we'd try the dinner and it really doesn't quite add up to what they pretend to be. My husbands coq au vin was average, my peppercorn steak was unexciting, and the wine choices were very mediocre. The best they could offer was Barefoot. Apparently, the glass I was given had come from a bottle of wine that had been sitting out for awhile. I returned it. I have to agree with another reviewer that this restaurant it has little to do with French. I was far from blown away by any of their crepes when we tried them one morning. I guess it's what you are used to, but we are choosy and this did not come close to what a good crepe is.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DLindsey1
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent coffee and crepe”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Had breakfast here just a couple days ago. Excellent coffee.. rich, bold, not bitter. My friend had a double espresso he seemed to enjoy. I ordered La Galette Crepe with ham and egg. It was very tasty and exactly how I wanted to start my morning. The lady who waited on us was very friendly and I'm guessing she's Lulu. Overall, a very nice experience.

• Visited April 2013