“Updated choices”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Great seafood, wonderful service from Mike. Some new items on the menu.
Super oysters and scallops on the half shell.
Also, try the baked mussels !!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I've always had very good meals here. There is a lot of variety in the choices and everything I've had has tasted great. I've also had company dinners here and they did a good job with a large group. Service has always been fine too. It isn't the cheapest alternative for food in the area but a nice choice if you want to spurge a little.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We took my wife's 93-year old aunt here for lunch. King's has a nice menu with lots of variety. Our waiter came by and got us beverages but then disappeared for quite a while before I could wave him down. We ordered and it was again a long wait to get our food. The restaurant was busy but certainly not full and there seemed to be plenty of wait staff. I had fish and chips. When it came I was a bit surprised at the modest sized pieces of fish. But it was very tasty and the fries with it were crisp and delicious. By the time I was finished I was contentedly full. My wife had a huge bowl of clam chowder and her aunt had a big shrimp salad that she couldn't finish. When it became clear that we weren't ordering dessert, our waiter again disappeared. We finally got our check and left. The food here rates a 4 but the slow service brings it down to a 3.

1  Thank Paul9876
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I was visiting friends in California and they took me here. The menu was awesome. I love seafood and was very impressed by the choices. I had the cioppino and it was amazing. I also have a wonderful lemon drop martini. Service was excellent and I loved the atmosphere!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Whenever I crave for oysters, I come here to King's which is not very far from Laguna Hills Mall. Two section, fine dining and the funky cajun bar. I recommend seating on the bar side. The food is savory and the seafood is fresh, atmosphere is lively and a fun place to bring friends for happy hour. Check it out, not bad for a restaurant in OC.