“Love this place”

Coco's Bakery Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 97 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving American style food with a modern flair with Coco's award winning pies!
Rancho Santa Margarita, California, USA
“Love this place”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Nice portions and the price is always right. I love the breakfast meals and the pies. Always clean and tasty.

Visited November 2013

Ladera Ranch, California
“Typical coffee shop food”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We stopped in for breakfast on Thanksgiving because we could not find another breakfast restaurant that was open.

We both ordered eggs with hash browns, bacon and either pancakes or a muffin. Our breakfasts were very reasonably priced at about $6.00 per person. Breakfast was ok, but not anything special. The service was a little slow, especially since the restaurant was not very busy.

• Visited November 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great soup and pies!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Coco's is a chain restaurant with consistently good soup and pies. When I travel for work I can rely on them for a good lunch menu. My favorite is a cup of soup, half a sandwich, and a piece of pie. The soup and sandwich are so filling that I usually take the pie in a to-go container for later.

I have stopped in for lunch at this location several times in the past year. Service is quick and friendly which I really appreciate because I am always pressed for time.

• Visited June 2013
Ukiah, California
“not clean”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

this place is always busy understaffed and dirty. the tables are not picked up the carpet has garbage on it and you have to wait forever to get drink refills.

Visited April 2012