“BJ's is Noisy But Fun”

Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have been to BJ's many times with our families-they have good food. Be prepared to be in a noisy atmosphere-those over 80 may get irritated if they can't hear the conversation. Service is okay-good personalities but something always seems to go wrong with our orders.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The menu is huge. I wanted to try everything. The food coming out of the kitchen looked great. In the end I ordered a salad and flatbread pizza. It was excellent. My companions had the lunch special, pork, slider, barbecued chicken breast and fries; also excellent. Service was friendly and efficient. Food arrived quickly and was hot. If I lived here I would return often.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Been there many times and never disappointed. It is always busy however the wait staff handle with professional care. Basic food---that's all I order at lunch---is always satisfying to excellent including their burgers, pizza, salads and soup. parking can be a bit challenging with a small shared lot but definitely worth the effort. Go there for lunch---you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

go on a Tuesday as wine is 1/2 price. Bar can get alittle crowded but the service is always good and the food is a good price.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I go there on regular bases. Their special lunch is awesome. Food is great. If you become a reward member, they send you some promitions. They also have special food every few months. I tried their salmon and steak lobster, both were good compare to their price. In my last visit "t" one of the managers helped me and he was very helpful.