“Always consistent.”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #6 of 96 Restaurants in Laguna Hills
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Laguna Woods, California
“Always consistent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The food at BJ's is always good...whether you have a salad, a meal or just drinks and an appetizer. It is my "go to" place when I want a good meal but don't want to spend a fortune. And their coffee is fabulous. The staff is friendly and helpful. Try it sometime...you won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Rocklin, California
“5 star value for sure!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

One of our favorite restaurants back at home is BJ's Brewhouse. While vacationing we came across this location and decided to stop and have dinner here at this location. We were not disappointed! Half off wine on Tuesday nights turned out to be a nice surprise! Happy Hour is always a given from 3-7 which has many items offered at a discount. We actually started with salads, two house salads and one tomato and mozzarella salad, and then we ordered the salmon with cherry chipotle sauce for a healthier option. It was served with asparagus and couscous. This is an amazing dish that I highly recommend. My son ordered the Jambalaya which is always a favorite and you will not be disappointed. Our server was a very nice attentive young man that took very good care of us. He didn't rush us at all and staggered our salads and entrees perfectly, which is a huge pet peeve of mine. Everything was perfect!!!!

Visited April 2014
Laguna Hills, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK Sports Bar Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I have eaten here a couple of times. The Food is above average and ambiance is OK. It is a younger group place and plenty of TVs with Sports on - some what loud. I would not take any one there for a first date if you are looking romantically. But food and service was good so would not talk you off the place.

• Visited May 2013
Laguna Hills, California
“BJ's is Noisy But Fun”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have been to BJ's many times with our families-they have good food. Be prepared to be in a noisy atmosphere-those over 80 may get irritated if they can't hear the conversation. Service is okay-good personalities but something always seems to go wrong with our orders.

• Visited June 2013
New York
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

The menu is huge. I wanted to try everything. The food coming out of the kitchen looked great. In the end I ordered a salad and flatbread pizza. It was excellent. My companions had the lunch special, pork, slider, barbecued chicken breast and fries; also excellent. Service was friendly and efficient. Food arrived quickly and was hot. If I lived here I would return often.

Visited March 2014