“magnificent cakes, pastries and service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heidelberg Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Laguna Hills
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Laguna Hills, California
“magnificent cakes, pastries and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012

This bakery did a birthday cake for me - black forest with a cream icing - and it was awesome. They also did the wedding cake for my daughter's wedding - excellent job. I like the cream icing better than the butter icing (lighter, tastier). Yum! What's funny is that I'm salivating as I write this - yes, the cake was that good.

I cannot praise this bakery enough - and you can get a croissant in the morning and an espresso - it's not a coffee shop, but a bakery, but what they make is excellent, service is great, friendly, and personal. Give Heidelberg a try - all my family buys from them now.

I don't think they advertise - word of mouth is all, I think.

• Visited May 2012

Orange County, California
“The Best Cake In Town - A Must Try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2008

Seeing no other reviews for Heidelberg on this site, I figured that I would be the first. This neighborhood pastry shop simply makes the best cake I have ever had. We had our wedding cake made here and several birthday cakes throughout the years. The service is friendly and professional. The quality is first rate.

It appears they are on the verge of going "big time" with their wedding cakes as recent listings on popular wedding websites will surely have them packed with people. But we have found that their smaller cakes for smaller occasions are still fantastic. The prices are reasonable for the quality of the product and the cakes are made on time and with love. We can't wait for our next cake!

1 Thank jsr914