“Wow! Lollipop and Toro!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Jizake
Ranked #6 of 148 Restaurants in Laguna Niguel
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Wow! Lollipop and Toro!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

We LOVED the lollipop - such a unique sushi. We also tried the toro (DELICIOUS!) and the bluefin tuna. Camelback was excellent, and the caterpillar roll was also really good. My son had the California roll which he said was the best he had ever had (he is 8 and we drag the poor kid around to all the sushi restaurants!). This was the best sushi we have ever eaten. Service was very good and prices fair. We loved it and will be back next time we are in California!

• Visited June 2013

Isola del Gran Sasso d'Italia, Italy
“Worst Ever - Imitation Crab instead of sushi”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

I can't believe they are in business. For those that actually know about sushi, stay away unless you want imitation crab instead of sushi. Fillers in everything. I ordered spicy scallops, spicy tuna roll and yellow tail roll and they were all the same, imitation crab. I complaint to the owner and she said it is because we chop everything small. WASTE OF MONEY

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ricco S
Saint Charles, Illinois
“My all-time favorite place for sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

I travel a lot for work and try sushi wherever I go. Jizake is my favorite place hands down. The creativity and presentation is equally matched by the flavor. My favorite rolls are the; fire station, spring roll, tsunami, and lollipop. And I always try the UFO roll as well. The atmosphere and energy is always warm and inviting. When I know I have a trip coming up to southern California the first thing on my mind is dinner at Jizake.

• Visited December 2012
Laguna Niguel, California
“You gotta try the lollipop sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012

I'm now going twice a month and haven't been disappointed yet. This is a california style sushi with jalapeño, avocado and crab mix if you want them. But they will move past the trendy with just a request for the more traditional. In fact, I skip the menu and ask them to create dishes which are always fabulous and creative. Trendy or not, though, the lollipop is not to be missed.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Christig995
Laguna Niguel, California
“Best Sushi in South Orange County!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

Jizake has fresh fish, great unique rolls, and a good, healthy atmosphere.

• Visited May 2012