“Never disappointed.”

Baja Fish Tacos
Ranked #4 of 160 Restaurants in Laguna Niguel
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We went to lunch at the request of my son who has been away for several years and had good memories of the food here. Four of us ordered different entrees and no one was disappointed. The service was fast even though the restaurant was busy as usual. Everything on the salsa bar was fresh and delicious as well.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Our whole family loves Baja Fish. It's not just fish. Their burritos and enchiladas are great too. Their rice is THE BEST

Thank John and Maryan... R
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Food is good, atmosphere loud. Price is a bit high. We like the cheese chips. This place can at times be really enjoyable but can also be hit or miss. They do have fish tacos that my wife likes. I don't like fish tacos so can't rate.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Good food, good location, family place. Go in often for fresh food and nice ambience.....
Can get busy at lunch and dinner time so plan for it.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We enjoy the food at Baja Fish Tacos and typically eat there weekly. However, despite the good food, I doubt we'll return. My husband placed our order, he checked three times to make sure his order was correct. The order was slow to come out, with our soup coming out with the meal and despite our asking three times, never received the three spoons we'd requested. The worst part of the evening, was that our guacamole never came! My husband had asked to take the guacamole directly to the table, but was told the server would bring it. He also specified ordering the largest size and that we didn't want the chips. So, you'd think it would be clear we did want guacamole. However when we asked, we were told my husband never ordered it! He reviewed the conversation with the man who took the order. Everyone makes mistakes, however, to keep insisting it was my husbands fault for not ordering it, seemed a bit ridiculous! We went there to have a relaxing, early dinner. We'd arrived @5 pm, so it wasn't too busy. However it was when we finished our meal and the discussion about the guacamole took place. This certainly is not a place where customer service is important.