“Great product nice people”
Review of I Love Bagels

I Love Bagels
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Laguna Niguel
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Some of the best bagels in South County. The owners are the nicest people and the service is quick. Highly reccomended.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Variety and fast service make this a good morning stop. Lines are long, but move quickly. Not a plush place, just get in and leave with a good bagel.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Friendly staff, good bagels, reasonably priced, simple and straight forward. always fresh, and the sandwiches are also good.

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Don't be concerned about the long lines that are nearly always here, everything moves along very quickly.

These are just terrific bagels, and they offer a fantastic lineup of shmears, from butter to jam to sausage, egg, and cheese. Their salt bagels are just awesome.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Okay I am from Santa Clarita CA and a transplant from NY and I know bagels. Here you get a topping on top and the bottom is empty. Went to Laguna Nigel for turkey day and on Fri AM made my trek for bagels. I love everything bagels and the more toppings the better ! Here they call it a combo bagel and let me tell you the bagels were coated top to bottom with all the goodies and I even asked for a small cup of the toppings that fell to the bottom of rack and they gave me one. Ask for a everything with cream cheese and they toast it with enough cream cheese that could cover 3 bagels. You may have tried the rest but this is the best ! Relatives from here are coming to me for Xmas and assured me they will bring bagels with them. Counting the days.

1  Thank Charlie V