“recent stay”

Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Laguna Woods
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Quiet, clean, nice breakfast, comfortable beds, generous room, friendly and accommodating staff.
Close to freeways and good location to visit So Cal- Laguna Beach, Disneyland, etc. Would return and recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Dear jklhol -

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your visit to Southern California and for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled our close proximity to the area's top attractions (Laguna Beach and Disneyland) proved convenient for you and that your accommodations were comfortable and clean. We are very grateful for your review and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Warm regards,

Vince Neale

There are newer reviews for Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods

Reviewed 27 November 2012

This is our second time for us to use this hotel. We had very good time at this hotel first time and that is the reason why we decided to come back again. Rooms are beautiful and classically furnished and big! Break fast is also what I like. The gym is open from 5:30am, pool is heated. Staffs are friendly and solve problems when it happens. When I called the desk for the shower head broken, they showed up within 10min. They figured out the issued while we had breakfast. My husband and I are so happy to stay here. We would come back again!! Thank you so much for your service.

Room Tip: First floor is easy to access to pool, parking area. You can go to these area from the slide door in...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank crowderaz
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Stayed for just a couple of nights at the recommendation of my daughter- who lives near to the hotel. The front desk welcome was awesome!! and extremely quick - I had asked that I get an early check in - 11:00a.m. due to my arrival in CA - and arrived at the Ayres just after 10...my room was ready and they knew who I was.
My room was very nicely appointed, clean and inviting ( the wall separating the queen beds was a little confusing) - but was overlooked.
Didn't go for the evening apps and wine, beer.
Breakfast was nice - chef did made to order and was very friendly and quick...there was plenty of food items to choose from.
Only bad mark (not enough to lose a star) no hotel van service - some type of shuttle to the local area spots should be provided and I was disappointed to be told "no" - weird though, I saw 2 large vans parked out front that said "Ayres Laguna"....hmmmm what were they for?

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Great location, easy to get to the freeway or to the beach areas. Large, clean, comfortable rooms. Includes best hotel breakfast ever encountered, with indoor or outdoor seating. Comfortable bed, plenty of pillows. Beautiful pool and spa area. Free WiFi. Hotel decor is extremely pleasant with lovely framed pictures on the walls in rooms and in hallways. A single free computer is available in the lobby, but some guests had trouble using it to print boarding passes, and sometimes there was a wait to use it.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2012

My parents live in the retirement community of laguna Woods Village and the Ayers Hotel has been the perfect place for us during visits. The hotel is clean, comfortable and very reasonably priced. The staff is excellent, the rooms are large and the breakfast (included in the price) is delicious. There is also free wifi in every room. We've been coming to the ayers for years and it is always a great stay and I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Staff was unfailingly courteous and helpful. The breakfast was terrific, far better than what you normally see at a hotel. My wife, in particular, loved the bed, which is high praise as she's a very sensitive sleeper. We travel to this area somewhat regularly to visit friends, and will definitely plan on staying here again.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

The hotel rooms are spacious and cozy. The staff is friendly and helpful. I travel quite a bit for business and this truly is my home away from home. I really like the gym and the breakfast is fabulous. In fact, the chef fixes my favorite...egg white omelet with spinach. A great way to start the day. I recommend the hotel to my business colleagues and

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Capri Laguna On The Beach
#3 of 22 in Laguna Beach
The Hills Hotel, an Ascend Collection by Choice Hotels
Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel

Been to Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods? Share your experiences!