Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods
Laguna Hills Lodge(Laguna Hills)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$116
US$142
US$129
Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$112
Best Western Plus Irvine Spectrum Hotel(Lake Forest)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
US$142
Homewood
US$108
Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine Spectrum(Irvine)(Great Value!)
US$175
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmade to order breakfastwafflesfresh fruitbeautiful hotelorange countyspacious roompageant of the mastersthird floorexcellent stayfree breakfastconvenient locationfree parkingking bedparking lotweddinglagunamicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have done m,ore traveling this year then before. I have to say that the Ayres Hotel in Laguna Woods has been the hotel I compare others against. The rooms are well appointed, the in room wi-fi is the fastest and most reliable I have used in any hotel. When they advertise 'breakfast', they deliver. No pre-packaged muffins, cereal and coffee. They have fresh scrambled eggs and a cook who will d fried eggs for you. Ral bacon and potatoes, fresh pastries nd bagels as well as never ending coffee. I will continue to stay here in the future (grandkids live 5 minutes away) fpr both it's value and convenience to major highways and the Santa Ana airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Very nice hotel and lovely staff. I would recommend staying here to anyone. The curtains made the room very dark and it was very quiet. I was there for a conference at a nearby hotel that charged $149/night. I was very pleased with the size of the rooms, the nice bath tub, mini-bar and sofa. Thank you goes out to the staff and management!

Room Tip: First floor garden is right outside the pool. There are tables outside those rooms so it might get a bit noisy in the morning.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I was in Laguna Woods for a one night business stopover. Enjoyed the spacious room and roaming the hallways looking at paintings of 19th century European scenes. Breakfast better than average with a chef onsight cooking the eggs and a big bowl of fresh fruit that included strawberries and blueberries and melon. Yum! A shout out to Minnie who answered the phone when I called after I had hit the road and realized I had left my hairbrush on the bathroom sink. She dropped what she was doing and went to get it immediately. I picked it up in a well labeled envelope at the front desk ten hours later. Big thanks, Minnie!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We were in the area for our daughter's engagement party and stayed here due to all the good reviews. We were not disappointed! The hotel staff was courteous, the rooms were spacious, comfortable, and very clean. The locations was perfect for a little sightseeing and being close to Mission Viejo our main goal.

Also the breakfast was delicious with a wide assortment and a beautiful patio area to enjoy your morning!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I absolutely enjoyed my first-time-every stay at Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods!
It's beautiful, well maintained hotel, with a helpful staff. What makes me
want to stay again is the obvious quality throughout---from the spa tube to
the complimentary full breakfast and state-of-the-art fitness center.

It's a MUST-STAY!

Room Tip: King bed room on the third floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends