“Lovers Getaway - Chic Mountain - Home away from...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Shared Room 2
Loft Room
Shared Room Restroom
View of Neighborhood
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kano K
“Lovers Getaway - Chic Mountain - Home away from home”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

First off, the owner and the property manager was exceptional and amazing. They were so accommodating and always tends to our needs. Thanks Romel and Lynne!!!

The house was definitely a home away from home. We had a wonderful stay and felt very cozy. We booked NYE weekend and was very pleased with everything. There was a couple minor unwanted interactions, but they were very professional and apologetic for having to interrupt us. The house had all the necessary amenities as described. Overall we felt blessed and enjoyed our stay.

28 Feb 2018
Oh my! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review; so very much appreciated ! We’re glad you had a great time. Please come see us again.
Chrisrams...
“Great house!”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The property manager was very nice and helpful she made sure we knew how to get to the house and she was accommodating with check in and check out. The house was nice and clean, living room and dining room are nice and roomy, the house has no AC but plenty of fans all around the house. Rooms and beds were comfortable and it fit my big family. The deck and views are magical! The backyard was smaller than I expected for such a big house and it's on a hill so not a lot of room to play games out there like we wanted to. Lots of towels and blankets available for use. My family and I had an amazing time, thank you so much for letting us enjoy your house and I hope we can come back another year.

15 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for your review and feedback. I apologize for the late response; I’m just now seeing the review. I will forward the review to my property manager. She will be happy to see it. Please come see us again soon.
lala_deee
Vacaville, California
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a group of 19 people stay at the Chic Home. Our group of friends had our first annual "Friendsmas" vacation. Lynne, the property manager, was such a sweet heart and so helpful before our stay and during our duration of our stay there. Romel, the owner, was so helpful and responsive to any questions I had prior to booking. The Chic Home was a perfect for us, both adults and children. It is a little dated, but the space, location and cleanliness of the home made this perfect for our stay. The home was well equipped and stocked with toiletries, towels, blankets, and kitchen supplies. All we really needed to bring were our personal belongings. The grocery store is just down the street, so stocking up on food and supplies was not an issue. It was snowing when we went in, but Lynne prepared us for everything before driving up. If you're looking for an affordable and spacious place to stay in Lake Arrowhead, Romel's Chic Home is the place to book.

11 Jan 2017
Thank you, Lichelle, so much for such great complements! We really appreciate them and are thrilled you all had a great time. We look forward to seeing you again. And thank you for the deference you and your group showed to Lynne, our property manager. She only had glowing things to say about you and your group.
Until next time,
Romel
chervin20...
Los Angeles, California
“THANKSGIVING CELEBRATION”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I have a big family and we celebrate thanksgiving every year together. I found this place and everybody has its own room. The first day we arrived, it was too cold and the heater was not working but Laurie, the property manager, went beyond over my expectation, She didn't leave until the heater worked. We left for a couple of hours and when we came back, the heater, the fireplace was on the go. Thanks Laurie. The kitchen and the dining room were perfect for a big family. The only complaint I have was the storage was a mess and a lot of dirty stuff, Other than that, it was a perfect place for us. My only recommendation is to install a blind or curtain in the formal living room.

Travelling group: Large Group
11 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for the review and recommendations. I'm going to get on that immediately! Hope to see you back.
Jonathan...
“Roomy and cozy”
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I celebrated my birthday at this house. It had plenty of room to accommodate friends. The property manager was extra nice and friendly.

Travelling group: Friends
11 Dec 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate it!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing